6 Pullets (3 laying) and chicken items for sale

ChicksterJo

Songster
8 Years
Feb 19, 2011
Grounded on Earth
Unfortunately I have to sell my flock of six pullets. I would prefer someone to buy ALL of them together because I don't want to look for different buyers. I have:

1 Blue Copper Marans (Bev Davis line, 28 weeks old, already laying, fully feathered feet and nice dark brown/mahogany eggs)
3 True White Ameraucanas (These were from another BYCer, all pullets, one has very dark blue legs like her mother, ~ 19 weeks old, so POL)
1 Red Star (from Odyssey Farms, 32 weeks old, been laying for more than 2 months now)
1 Delaware (Red Wing Hatchery, ~ 23 weeks old, been laying for 2-3 weeks now consistently)

The Blue CM lays large eggs, the Red Star also lays large eggs, and the Delaware has been laying medium eggs. The Ameraucanas should start laying within a couple of months.

TO THE 6 PULLETS, I WILL ADD:

1 bottle of Eprinex Pour On,
1 galvanized feeder
1 plastic feeder
1 bag of pine shavings (almost full)
1 bag of Stall Dry (almost full)

An example of the Red Star, BCM, and Delaware eggs I've been getting:

80295_img_1211.jpg

The colors are washed out. If you come within this upcoming week I can show you some recent eggs in person. The Blue Copper's eggs are gorgeous, I could stare at them all day!

They are all quite friendly and the 3 Ameraucanas love being together. One of them will sit on my lap and refuses to get off unless I put her down.

Please PM me if you're interested. So-Cal or High Desert (Antelope Valley or lower Kern County, LA County) buyers only.

PICK UP ONLY.

Last edited:
They have been getting very loud and like I told someone else on here, I don't want to stifle their chicken-ness. They want to be free as chickens should be and squawk as they please. Someone else can provide them that and I'd be happy to give them to that somebody. Wish you could take them all!!

lol.png
How I wish you lived in Lancaster, CA! These girls need a home right away. I am avoiding Craigslist for now but will put them up on there in a couple of days if I don't get replies here.

Just to add that these gals sometimes free-range but more often I give them other food along with their feed (I have been feeding Ace Feeds Grower with oyster shell on the side for the layers). They get leafy greens, fruits (they love grapes), oats, and yogurt (which they also love).

Back
Top Bottom