6+ Serama Eggs~ NPIP

reesepoultry

Songster
10 Years
Jul 4, 2009
I have up for Auction 6+ Serama Eggs. I have only A's & B's in my stock. Fertility is confirmed and I have hatched chicks from this pen. I have 2 Roosters covering the girls 1 roo is a Silkied Black Mottle the other is a Red Serama. Both roosters have excellent type. None of my serama's are bigger than a "B" My Silkied serama roo is 8 Oz. Class Micro, My Red Serama roo is 13 oz. Class A My Girls are Class A & B.
Girls I have are 2 Blacks "B" Class, 1 Buff Laced "A" Class, 3 Partridge "Micro" Class.

I am getting a lot of Micro's from this group of serama's and they are proven to be fertile.

Paypal: [email protected] Auction Ends: August 12th @ 4:00 pm Ohio Time

Auctions Starts at: $20.00 Bid Increments: $1.00 Shipping: $15.00 These will be Double Boxed & Shipped in Foam.

Please post your bids in the reply section Do Not Pm me to bid.

Disclaimer: Please understand that once eggs leave my hands it is out of my control. I will pack the eggs the best that I can for a safe journey. Once I delver the eggs to the post office I cannot and will not be held responsible for them. I will bot replace eggs. Please understand this before buying. Eggs are always a Risk/Gamble.

Egg Packing: I will put them in a Foam egg shipper. I then put them in a padded box. I the little box with the eggs in it in a Larger padded box. So they will be Double Boxed for a safer journey to you. I will mark the box how you like or leave it unmarked if you like.

Back
Top Bottom