6+ True Ameraucana hatching eggs auction LF, ends Sunday 6PM

CapricornFarm

Pottery producing maniac
Premium Feather Member
14 Years
Feb 1, 2010
Southern Virginia
Offering eggs from my flock of large fowl Ameraucana. The rooster is a lovely Lavender, and I have both black and black split to lavender hens, so you can get black or lavender chicks from these eggs. All of the eggs they lay are blue. Super personalities on these birds, and the rooster is very nice to his hens. I get a kick out of the cute fluffy cheeks on the chicks! Way cute, and even the adults have fluffy faces . These birds were purchased from another BYC member, they are Shaffer line.
Each egg is selected and carefully packed individually wrapped for shipment. Shipping is by priority with delivery confirmation, $14.99. If you buy more than one auction, I do combine shipping so you save money. If you are looking for a particular breed, check with me, I may have it. This is an auction formatted listing, please reply to this thread to bid. Thank you, Deb

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you post a picture of the eggs and your lavender hens?
big_smile.png

Offering eggs from my flock of large fowl Ameraucana. The rooster is a lovely Lavender, and I have both black and black split to lavender hens, so you can get black or lavender chicks from these eggs. All of the eggs they lay are blue. Super personalities on these birds, and the rooster is very nice to his hens. I get a kick out of the cute fluffy cheeks on the chicks! Way cute, and even the adults have fluffy faces . These birds were purchased from another BYC member, they are Shaffer line.
Each egg is selected and carefully packed individually wrapped for shipment. Shipping is by priority with delivery confirmation, $14.99. If you buy more than one auction, I do combine shipping so you save money. If you are looking for a particular breed, check with me, I may have it. This is an auction formatted listing, please reply to this thread to bid. Thank you, Deb

Hi, I will get an egg picture tomorrow . I don't have lavender hens, I have black split to lavender. So they are black with the lavender gene;-) I will also post hen pics. Deb

Back
Top Bottom