6th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2015 Hatch-A-Long

Okay guys. This should be my LAST question for this hatch, mostly because I'm down to my last egg. :lau

I have accounted for all unhatched eggs. I'm left with ONE BLRW egg that wiggles on water candle. I had already planned to give this hatch until sunday to wrap up, so if I leave it til then what about all the mess from the others?? Should I leave it? Or will it be okay to strain temp/humidity long enough to tidy up

So, the broody hatch was a bust. She didn't keep the eggs warm enough. But, the incubator hatch is going well with 3/3 Silkies hatched (1 partridge, 1 porcelain and 1 lavender) and 5 of the 6 golden cuckoo Marans have hatched (3 girls, 2 boys) with the last one pipped. Hoping the last one makes it out for a 100% hatch.
fl.gif

Not a great picture. Didn't want to take them out of the brooder. It is super cold here this morning! Better pictures to come!

I love them..especially that one in the right corner. :D

Okay guys. This should be my LAST question for this hatch, mostly because I'm down to my last egg.
lau.gif

I have accounted for all unhatched eggs. I'm left with ONE BLRW egg that wiggles on water candle. I had already planned to give this hatch until sunday to wrap up, so if I leave it til then what about all the mess from the others?? Should I leave it? Or will it be okay to strain temp/humidity long enough to tidy up
Oh yeah!! Thanks for saying the mess part!!! My incuabtor stink real bad from that mess ( it isnt rotting egg smell)!! Is that normal??

Back
Top Bottom