8 1yr old hens in east TN need a good home

Sgt Maj

Hatching
12 Years
Apr 9, 2007
I may be taking a position in another state and will need to sell my house and move into an apartment while finding another house there. I have 8 1yr old laying hens (most are wyanndottes of various colors, and one buff orpington) that I will need to get rid of in order to get the house ready to sell. So if anyone wants them, they are yours free if you can pick them up, or just pay shipping. The only thing I ask is that you don't eat the orpington, as she's more of a pet than livestock. Please send me an email if you are interrested.

I want them i will gladly pay for shipping! please let me know the cost and are they laying?

I could take them off your hands we live in Harriman Tn. We would add them in with our other 57 birds

I would love to give the Orpington a permanent home and guarantee she will be very spoiled. I have 2 buff orp hens - Gabby and Pita. 2 seven-week old buff pullets - Buffy and Piper. And, I just bought 2 more buff babies which I named Matilda and Mirenda.

I live in Batesville, Ms. Would it be too hard to ship her - if you decide to let me have her?

Dee

I live in the Knoxville area... yes they are definately laying eggs... usually I get between 4-6 per day... but some days I've gotten as many as 12 (which is odd, because it has always been my understanding that hens can't lay more than 2 eggs every 3 days). It's not a for sure thing that we'll be moving yet, so give me a couple of weeks to find out... I posted this early because I thought it would take a lot longer to find a good home for them.
smile.png

Just let us know we would love to add your birds to your flock. Were just down the interstate

Back
Top Bottom