8+ Bantam Polish hatching eggs - frizzle/cuckoo/rare colors!

TurtleFeathers

Fear the Turtle!
15 Years
Jan 9, 2009
By the Chesapeake Bay
This listing is for 8 eggs (plus extras) from my bantam Polish breeding pen.

The roosters in this pen are WC splash and WC khaki with smooth feathering and beards. Their ladies are both bearded and non-bearded, frizzled and smooth, solid and cuckoo, in WC black, WC blue, WC dun, WC khaki and WC platinum. Offspring from this group could be bearded or non-bearded, frizzled or smooth, solid or cuckoo, in WC blue, WC splash, WC dun, WC khaki and/or WC platinum. Any cuckoos that hatch, however, will be sexlinked males.

Please note: This group will NOT produce WC black offspring. Last year, I hatched a TON of WC black chicks, so this year I wanted to concentrate on other colors - so I set my birds up like this on purpose. Platinum is a distinct possibility from this group, too - it is a rare color combination of dun and Andalusian blue (and I'm finding its very hard to photograph as well!).

Shipping is via Priority Mail to the lower 48 states only. I will pack these eggs so that they are snug and insulated in their box, and the box will be well marked, but I cannot guarantee against damage in transit from such things as rough handling, x-ray, or extreme temperatures. I'm getting good fertility and hatch rates here, but due to shipping and individual incubation practices, your development/hatch rates may differ from mine.

Payment is due at the end of this auction so that eggs can be shipped on Monday, May 9th. Paypal payments only, please - I cannot accept e-checks tho, due to the time sensitive nature of hatching eggs. My paypal address is [email protected].

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to post here, or to send me a PM. Thanks for looking!

ETA on 5/5: To make this auction a little more interesting (and because of my lack of space right now), I added a LF WC black hen to this pen who has been housed with my frizzled tolbunt rooster for about the last 4 weeks. Any offspring from her and my tolbunt rooster will more than likely be for the most part, solid black with possible white in the crest and partial lacing, and will be split to mottling - and they could be frizzled or smooth feathered. I don't know for a fact that she's laying tho, so there are no guarantees, but you may get an interesting chick or two that *could* be the start of a neat project!!

20890_621.jpg

20890_wm_frizz_khaki_2.jpg

20890_polishblackchoccuckoo.jpg

20890_wm_frizz_choc_cuckoo.jpg

20890_polishbluefrizz.jpg

20890_wm_smooth_khaki.jpg

20890_polishchoccuckoo2.jpg

20890_wm_1001_polish_chocolate.jpg

20890_nyhatchpolish.jpg

20890_1001_polish_white_frizz_2.jpg

Last edited:
These birds are awesome!! I have no where to put them though!! The broody and the bator are already spoken for!
barnie.gif
Love them though!!! I have always wanted some bantam polish and these colors are incredible.
droolin.gif

Quote:
Well, thank YOU, TOO!!! LOL!

And I should say, if you don't have room for these eggs right now, I'll have these birds set up like this probably til fall, so you shoot me a PM any time.

Oooh, good to know, I will write that down somewhere so I can get in touch. I just refuse to break out the cheap incubator anymore and the brinsea only holds so many eggs but I am so tempted! When would these eggs ship? Another question, how far in advance do you need notice to place an egg order?
smile.png

Quote:
These particular eggs will ship on Monday, May 9th. Future orders will depend on a number of factors, like, how the girls are laying, whether or not I'm working on other orders, what day of the week you contact me, postal holidays, etc... Sometimes I can get them out same day, other times it might be better to wait til the following week - I prefer to ship on Mondays, Tuesdays or Wednesdays, so that eggs won't get stuck sitting in a closed postal facility over the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom