9+ LF Polish egg auction, ends Monday 9PM CST >>> New Photos!

CapricornFarm

Pottery producing maniac
Premium Feather Member
14 Years
Feb 1, 2010
Southern Virginia
This is an auction formatted listing, please reply to this thread to bid. Increments of $1. minimum , thanks. Each egg will be carefully wrapped and packed for priority shipping with delivery confirmation. I always include extras.Shipping is $16.99. Please do not bid if you require NPIP, or live in a state that does. Remember, shipping eggs is risky. I do not guarantee hatch rates on shipped eggs. I have a good ratio of hens to roosters, and fertility has been excellent. The heat has let up, so I am starting to ship again.
My Polish are now divided into three different pens. Pen one has a white crested black hen, a white crested lavender hen and a white crested blue rooster. . Pen two has the gold laced, pen three has silver laced . These birds are adorable with their rock star hairdos! They are calm and friendly, personable birds. I will not keep a nasty rooster for breeding. The hens lay a good sized white egg. Everyone that visits wants at least one of these fun birds! Also known as TOP HAT chickens.

Last edited by a moderator:
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom