A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU!

Pampered chicken girl

🎶My angels and demons at war with myself🎶
Premium Feather Member
Apr 10, 2022
I wanted to write this as a thanks to all the staff, project managers, administrators, mods, and everyone who keeps BYC running so smoothly everyday! Thank you so much for making this a wonderful place to hang out, talk, and learn! You guys do so much and are rarely Thanked for your services, so THANK YOU for keeping those forum up and running. We couldn't have BYC without you! I am always trying to be a better member as I hope all my fellow BYCers do to.
Thank you again 💓
PCG

Thank you @Pampered chicken girl for taking the time to write such a nice note!!!

The team (especially the moderators) do a LOT of work, mostly unseen, to keep this huge and wonderful community / resource running smoothly!

That said, it's all our INCREDIBLE members that are active, friendly, helpful, and supportive that make BYC the best chicken-related resource in the world!

I wanted to write this as a thanks to all the staff, project managers, administrators, mods, and everyone who keeps BYC running so smoothly everyday! Thank you so much for making this a wonderful place to hang out, talk, and learn! You guys do so much and are rarely Thanked for your services, so THANK YOU for keeping those forum up and running. We couldn't have BYC without you! I am always trying to be a better member as I hope all my fellow BYCers do to.
Thank you again 💓
PCG
Couldn’t agree more. Well said! (or written)❤️

Thank you @Pampered chicken girl for taking the time to write such a nice note!!!

The team (especially the moderators) do a LOT of work, mostly unseen, to keep this huge and wonderful community / resource running smoothly!

That said, it's all our INCREDIBLE members that are active, friendly, helpful, and supportive that make BYC the best chicken-related resource in the world!
No problem 😊, I love BYC and know it wouldn't be possible without you guys! ❤️ I always try to help more and do my part to help everyone!

Thank you again 💓
PCG
Couldn't agree more! Except maybe less strict rules! :lau

Back
Top Bottom