๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ต๐Ÿ„ต ๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ฝ!

I'd like to thank all the staff here for all their hard work. As some of you might not know, being a staff here is unpaid! And Rob (@Nifty-Chicken) has to pay to keep this place running.

So I just wanted to thank all the staff (admins, mods, project managers... Etc) for what they do here to allow all of us to have such a great community, so we can ask for help, and have fun.

Ahhh! Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice note!

Our amazing team gets a lot of negativity thrown their way throughout the course of their fantastic efforts in keeping our wonderful community running smoothly.

That being the case, we SUPER appreciate hearing messages like this!

:hugs

I want to thank all the wonderful members that make BYC the best website there is. It has been a nice place to spend my time over the years, and is a great place to learn more about nearly everything including keeping chickens. Thank you @PippinTheChicken for this thread. :)

I'd like to thank all the staff here for all their hard work. As some of you might not know, being a staff here is unpaid! And Rob (@Nifty-Chicken) has to pay to keep this place running.

So I just wanted to thank all the staff (admins, mods, project managers... Etc) for what they do here to allow all of us to have such a great community, so we can ask for help, and have fun.
Is it true, that no-one gets ๐Ÿ’ฐ?
Not even Nifty? @PippinTheChicken , did you know today is Halloween , and not foolโ€™s day?
But sure if you are right, an amazing thank you is the least we can say to all the great contributors! Thanks ๐Ÿฅฐ

Back
Top Bottom