A bird haunting...not for faint of heart..

Perhaps it saw Bert inside and it wants to be an indoor birdie too? Spa treatments can be very inviting. :)

I never thought of that, BUT Bert has been moved outside again. Maybe Bert told him how nice it was in the house..

Whatever, and however you al make fun of it, it is weird....

lol
1f605.png
1f605.png
1f605.png
!!!

I'm following Ralphie. Do you think it has a brain thing? Or it's brained itself on DW's clean windows too many times, yet recovered enough to fly? Or its trying to mate itself because it is such a fine looking chick-a-dee. Chick-a-dees are vain and full of themselves and ever brave.

My Mom has a finch that I think a ferral cat got a hold of. She watches it and worries about it. I don't think it's stalking her though. I will have to ask.

Love these good stories....

I'm following Ralphie. Do you think it has a brain thing? Or it's brained itself on DW's clean windows too many times, yet recovered enough to fly? Or its trying to mate itself because it is such a fine looking chick-a-dee. Chick-a-dees are vain and full of themselves and ever brave.

My Mom has a finch that I think a ferral cat got a hold of. She watches it and worries about it. I don't think it's stalking her though. I will have to ask.

Love these good stories....

I have no idea what it is up too, BUT it gets spooky when ever window I look out I have the same chickadee staring at me. I doubt my DW's clean (cough cough) windows came into play at all, and if you tell her I said this I will deny it!

When it first started I thought it wanted more or different seed, I bought out some of everything I have, but it kept it up. The only thing it might want is the stuff I get at TSC which I am out of at the moment, I forgot to get it last week.

How strange!

It's possible he was hand reared and is maybe trying to get back to what he knew! I had a couple bird over the years that were hand raised and would try to get in the house like that!

I never thought of that, but chickadees are not really migrating birds are they? You would think he would want back in the house he grew up in and not this one.

I actually will miss his antics if and when they stop, it gives us something to talk about in our boring lives.

Back
Top Bottom