A bird haunting...not for faint of heart..

I know it did not nest in this house last year!

WOE IS ME!

I opened the window this morning as it was stuffy in here. It was the window we put the air condition, so there is no screen on it. It flew in and sat on the top of the window staring at me. It did not enter all the way, but it scared me, then it went to the living room to look at my wife in her PJ's. Obviously, it is a peeping chickadee.

Nope! Not a Trekkie. . . How did that end?
Enola, I am shocked, shocked that you never had the pleasure of being a Trekkie. The Trimbles were the favorite show. Cheesy as all get out. But so entertaining. Within 24 hours one of the round puffballs had bred hundreds. Being 68, I watched Star Trek from first to last. For years.
lau.gif
William Shatner is still the hardest working man on TV.

Now you all are laughing at me. BUT after a hard day of working, I am drinking my adult beverage and hear a knocking at the window, I look up to see this:
I see what you're saying about the windows...ahem. Don't tell her ...well I'll just say that you didn't wipe off that camera hole on your phone! Heh heh. Well if you let in your peeping john jay chickadee or whatever lock up the husquavarna and Chicago cutlery. And tell DW to put on a turtle neck or something instead of her nighty. Just in case...

Back
Top Bottom