A bird haunting...not for faint of heart..

Suddenly, I realize why NFC has recently employed Bam Bam, the Battle Cat - everyone "in the know" is familiar with their efficiency at keeping homes and businesses jackalope-free.

Suddenly, I realize why NFC has recently employed Bam Bam, the Battle Cat - everyone "in the know" is familiar with their efficiency at keeping homes and businesses jackalope-free.

thumbsup.gif

Let's hope it works!

If you see any jackalopes, you have every right to take him to task about lying down on the job (well, come to think if it, he's a cat, they do that anyway)

Maybe Ralphie could employ one to defend his home?

On second thought, that might not be a good idea - zombieism seems to be contagious to cats:

You all know me as being reasonable and loaded with common sense and taking things in stride and never getting carried away with anything. I appreciate how you all seek me out to learn the little things you need to get through you lives.

I never have a problem telling you the simple facts...

But today I need your help......

I was stared at by a rose breasted Grossbeak for over 5 minutes. It just sat there and gave me the evil eye. I am starting to worry. Are the wild birds here all infected with Zombism or whatever it is they have??

Or am I being a tad paranoid? As I read that last line I realize how silly that sounds...

I think deep in your heart you already know that this yet another reincarnated duck seeking revenge. You might do a quick calculation of how many ducks you've wronged just to see how many more are gonna start coming for you.

Back
Top Bottom