A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Isn't it funny how big city folks like to move in and gentrify us back woods folks? Like we need edumacating in the ways of the new modern era. Here, we get fleeing Californians, but they bring it with them. Why escape if you try to change what you fled to into where you escaped from?
You do know that is EXACTLY what is happening with the majority of immigrants.. And yes I just deliberately kicked the ant nest.

You do know that is EXACTLY what is happening with the majority of immigrants.. And yes I just deliberately kicked the ant nest.

This far north it isn't such a problem here, illegals. But I can just imagine how you in the deep South feel rather displaced in your own states. I feel the same about the crazy Californians buying mini mansions across our state. There's a huge market for aged barn wood and vintage barn hardware. Those are some wierd folks. My great great grandparents homesteaded here on both sides, so there's definitely a culture clash.

yep seen boards from a dairy barn put up in a restaurant at my old job... then they wondered what was that smell
lau.gif

And Ralph out of curiosity I looked up the elevation for my town. Mauriceville is 10ft above sea level. When I had a survey done a few years back,my DRIVEWAY was 25ft above sea level. :)

Back
Top Bottom