A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

I'm impressed you make noodles! The thought would never occur to me.

I made a huge quadruple batch of chicken noodle soup today. I almost always make my own noodles

IMG_20191119_113937.jpg
IMG_20191119_113929.jpg
IMG_20191119_180301.jpg

I'm kind of enjoying the "Everything But Chickens " photo contest. Yes Ralph, there are ducks on there! Some of those quail are just adorable. A few pigeons are darling too. But our turkeys are down right gorgeous!! Glad I'm not judging. Too many cool pictures.
I guess I missed getting a good photo today when Opal was 30 foot up in a tree. That white would have stood out!

I guess I missed getting a good photo today when Opal was 30 foot up in a tree. That white would have stood out!
That is how photo ops are. Sometimes I get lucky and manage to go get the camera and get back before the photo op is over but most of the time I am too late.

That is how photo ops are. Sometimes I get lucky and manage to go get the camera and get back before the photo op is over but most of the time I am too late.
For me, it's mostly because I don't take the phone with me. Or I get it in the case to take - and then forget it. Or don't have enough time to go get it because I am in the middle of chasing someone down.

Today is a case in point. In the middle of putting tarps up, fence wire up, washing waterers, hanging a feed bucket in with the roosters - and then realizing ALL four midget whites are on an adventure. One up in the tree, one on top of the camper, and two on the other side of the perimeter fence with the neighbor's dog running loose.

Just wasn't time to even think "photo op", let alone act on it.
:lau

PS - the real photo op would have been someone taking a picture of this old butt climbing the fence! :oops:

Back
Top Bottom