A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Seems like your having a lot of snow R2elk!

Hey....anyone NOT eating turkey for Thanksgiving? I've heard of such family traditions...no turkey....but have never witnessed such!
Sometimes my cousin has ham, but it's just near the holiday...her religion doesn't do holidays... so she has a family dinner near the holiday because stuff is on sale

Seems like your having a lot of snow R2elk!

Hey....anyone NOT eating turkey for Thanksgiving? I've heard of such family traditions...no turkey....but have never witnessed such!
I'm not. It's too much work to make a turkey dinner the way I would want it for just one person. For me, there are no weekends or holidays because every day is basically the same.

Do what I do R2elk....watch the Turkey Day Parade. That usually gets me in the mood. And the National Dog Show will be aired. That's always fun. It's already taken place....I know who won.
I have better (in my opinion) things to do than to watch a parade on TV. If I want to see a parade, I can go outside and watch the turkeys parade around.

Do what I do R2elk....watch the Turkey Day Parade. That usually gets me in the mood. And the National Dog Show will be aired. That's always fun. It's already taken place....I know who won.

Watching a turkey day parade followed by a dog show... might as well throw in a golf tournament and have the trifecta of boring...

Was it you whose dog won?? The husband and I usually watch at least a part of the Dog show, but I guess we won't this year. We gave cable the boot because they upped our bill to over $200 a month, so now we just have internet for $70.

I saw something on Facebook that made me think of you! Someone had made a video of a turkey that is pestering that mailman in his postal truck. The turkey is doing the wing drag thing and following the mailman from mailbox to mailbox down the street. The person said the poor postal worker has had to put up with this for months now! It looks like the turkey even tries to get in the postal truck. :lau

Back
Top Bottom