A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Why are they such brats??! After we shoed them back into the aviary we spent a good hour finishing the gap where we had run out of wire building the aviary almost a month ago. We did a head count and the only one who is still on the lam is the royal palm jenny who is the one I want to lose the least. She found a nice perch in the tree probably 25 feet up. I just hope she feels the pull of the flock in the morning and decides to be captured instead of going wandering. Darn birds.
KIMG5776.JPG

I have no idea what I will do with all them. I am hoping a certain witch will decide staying home with birds is better than going places in a year..

My DH is being the same way about a dog :/ He doesn't want to get another one because he wants to travel a little (vacations). Doesn't give the birds a thought though. That's my responsibility to find a flock sitter.

My DH is being the same way about a dog :/ He doesn't want to get another one because he wants to travel a little (vacations). Doesn't give the birds a thought though. That's my responsibility to find a flock sitter.
The only time I get to leave home is for work... I am flying to Nashville in sep for cub cadet dealer convention, my plan is to leave some supervision and have my teenagers take care of my flock... we will see it's only 3 days so it may work ok

I have no idea what I will do with all them. I am hoping a certain witch will decide staying home with birds is better than going places in a year..
My husband complains sometimes about being married to the birds as much as him. Can't leave them behind for long, but I can't afford vacations anyways.

If you can't find anyone to babysit your feathered children, I'll be sad.

Don't forget to swing through Montana! If you go by interstate, you have no excuse not to stop, I live right next to it. If you want to go visit the old ranch, it's 2 hours north of me. It truely is the absolute middle of nowhere, and looks like a Charlie M Russell landscape.

get Holm to keep breeding stock, so when WW decides travel isn't happening you can rebuild
I retire 2012, never went anywhere and got birds fall 2015

Back
Top Bottom