A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

I haven't heard anything back yet. I'm watching for a reply though. I'm hoping that one of the neighbors with kids adopted her. Hopefully, someone gets back to me soon.
Roger that!

We can’t do anything for Memphis, but maybe we can make the girls lives better. She would want that.

Finally got a chance to check BYC and was very saddened to hear about @memphis . I hope her last days were peaceful. I know she is at peace now, but I will continue to hold her and all her loved ones everywhere in my thoughts and prayers. It is our lose (she will continue in all of our thoughts and I am sure she will continue to think of stories and laugh at ours) RIP dear friend

I took my jake Ibis back to the vet today for a check in on how his toe was doing. Good news is he is doing great and it will heal in about 4 weeks!

However, this time I let the vet and his tech restrain him and I nearly had a heart attack. They held him around his neck to where he was desperately gasping for air (I've only seen it before on dying chickens gasping for their last breath) and he was still kicking and struggling. I didnt want to try and be a know it all so I kept quiet and let him do it, but I know theres so many less stressful ways to restrain him... I've done it alone every night to doctor his foot without him freaking out too much. Maybe I'm just too sensitive, but I feel like restraining him by his neck can cause more harm then is needed... He seems okay now, but in the moment I thought he was going to die on the table lol.

Either way, heres a pic of a hoard of turkeys looming next to me
20201007_150303.jpg

Back
Top Bottom