A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Sorry, guys! I didn't mean for anyone to worry or even notice—I mostly just read, so I didn't realize I'd cause a stir or worry anyone. 😔

What with losing Memphis of course, that changes things. She was such a presence here, so full of life & love. Death always shocks me. You get to thinking we'll all be staying here forever and then all of a sudden someone goes home when we weren't expecting it at all. 😢😭😢😭😢 And you started worrying about me. 🤗 I'm sorry. That was the last thing anyone needed. Next time we see Memphis, it'll be in person. Now she is healthy and she deserves that so, so much. 💕💕💕

My hip is better, but I have to be careful. I've decided it's probably a connective tissue injury, which is a thing that can heal (slowly), not the actual joint because, well, it's definitely getting better. Can't go to a doctor & find out for sure because, well, Obama Nocare. 🤷‍♀️ Anyway like I said, it's getting better, so no need.

I also found a letter from Debby when I logged on & I guess my member interview is posting this week, so I'll need to at least take some time to greet anyone who happens to respond. People here are the nicest, kindest folks on the net, bar none. 🥰🥰🥰

Sorry, guys! I didn't mean for anyone to worry or even notice—I mostly just read, so I didn't realize I'd cause a stir or worry anyone. 😔

What with losing Memphis of course, that changes things. She was such a presence here, so full of life & love. Death always shocks me. You get to thinking we'll all be staying here forever and then all of a sudden someone goes home when we weren't expecting it at all. 😢😭😢😭😢 And you started worrying about me. 🤗 I'm sorry. That was the last thing anyone needed. Next time we see Memphis, it'll be in person. Now she is healthy and she deserves that so, so much. 💕💕💕

My hip is better, but I have to be careful. I've decided it's probably a connective tissue injury, which is a thing that can heal (slowly), not the actual joint because, well, it's definitely getting better. Can't go to a doctor & find out for sure because, well, Obama Nocare. 🤷‍♀️ Anyway like I said, it's getting better, so no need.

I also found a letter from Debby when I logged on & I guess my member interview is posting this week, so I'll need to at least take some time to greet anyone who happens to respond. People here are the nicest, kindest folks on the net, bar none. 🥰🥰🥰
:hugs :love
Yeah we all get busy and read, maybe like and don't post.
Glad the hip is getting better. I have to do exercise to loosen mine up most mornings.

It's great to hear that you're still here and doing OK! Hopefully your hip continues to heal and get better each day! You are right, we will see Memphis again someday.... we will all meet officially someday :)

I think we should all have a email or phone number exchange... not necessarily with everyone but maybe 1 or 2 people each so that we have the ability to contact each other if needed. Just a suggestion :)

It's great to hear that you're still here and doing OK! Hopefully your hip continues to heal and get better each day! You are right, we will see Memphis again someday.... we will all meet officially someday :)

I think we should all have a email or phone number exchange... not necessarily with everyone but maybe 1 or 2 people each so that we have the ability to contact each other if needed. Just a suggestion :)
I agree.. quite a few have mine, mainly from the Minnesota thread, Bantambird has it..and Jerrys

Do You have mine, from ordering saddles?

Back
Top Bottom