A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

As much as I want people to be safe and feel safe, I worry what effects all this stuff is having on my kids' psyche. I am not organized enough to do homeschooling, I'm barely organized enough to manage paperwork on my own farm!

Although farms have lots of bookkeeping I guess....

Also it's been snowing here since Sunday. So that's all the shoulder season we got this year....:rant
It's hard for social people with all the restrictions. I imagine they feel like they are in solitary confinement.
I have been training for this lockdown most of my life.
To me it's a good excuse to stay home.

As much as I want people to be safe and feel safe, I worry what effects all this stuff is having on my kids' psyche. I am not organized enough to do homeschooling, I'm barely organized enough to manage paperwork on my own farm!

Although farms have lots of bookkeeping I guess....

Also it's been snowing here since Sunday. So that's all the shoulder season we got this year....:rant
It was too, too hot here, right up to the moment it became too, too cold. Below zero last night. :hit:hit:hit

Ralphie said that as long as we skip him that we are allowed to share with you.
I have enough snow. This is out the window. Sorry about the lily in the window, but I am too tired to stand up and shoot over it.
D911A5B4-6BB1-40CE-A638-269338CD8DF0.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom