A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Not sure. It has been beautiful and the other day, I noticed they bumped their timer and switched it to on ask the time.....I don't think it was like that for long though. Hopefully not anyway lol. I did see Romeo breeding someone the other day so maybe they're getting in the mood again? My flock always tends to start laying early, like December or January.
Ha I guess the lights make a difference.
My first eggs are around St Patrick's day.... But I am part Irish lol

No swaps or shows near me either this year

Good luck! I hope they start laying for you soon! Hopefully things work out better next year and the fairs actually happen! I'm not sure about your area but around here, all festivals and fairs were canceled. A few rebels opened up their parking lots and fields to those people who would've attended those events and they apparently did very well. Even our livestock swaps were kicked out of tractor supply parking lots because they didn't want to be blamed for covid spreading.... the fairgrounds parking lot was opened up to us though and we still had a half decent season even though it was WAY out of the way.
our fair went on in a "modified" fashion, here they brought only the kids(with 2 parents) and judges in with the livestock and sent everything home as soon as the judging was over. it was Not what we are used to but I was proud of them for making it happen for the kids, especially since they held the jr livestock auction so the kids could sell their projects at the end.
my one DD did very well but the other DD that worked the hardest hit a few road blocks on her projects. We are moving forward hopeful for next year

Have you heard from JRNash lately? I was wondering how he is doing
Just received email from him today. He's been battling all these hurricanes, the issues with coronavirus and work, along with a couple of other things. He is still working on his house as he can time-wise and health-wise. Has some help now but is chipper overall. ❤

I will let him know he hasn't been forgotten. :hugs

Just received email from him today. He's been battling all these hurricanes, the issues with coronavirus and work, along with a couple of other things. He is still working on his house as he can time-wise and health-wise. Has some help now but is chipper overall. ❤

I will let him know he hasn't been forgotten. :hugs
Make sure he knows he's in our thoughts as well.

Hello :frow how's your day going ?
Pretty good. My DH is out of town for two weeks so I decided I could use his parking spot to paint a new chicken coop!
4E0E4195-9475-4164-8BA6-8F7E90CF0A7A.jpeg

My parking spot is, of course, full of chicken feed and things so I park in the driveway.

How was your day?

Pretty good. My DH is out of town for two weeks so I decided I could use his parking spot to paint a new chicken coop! View attachment 2415198
My parking spot is, of course, full of chicken feed and things so I park in the driveway.

How was your day?

That's a great use of an empty parking spot 😁

My days are not very exciting as I spend most of it sitting and reading. Then its time to make dinner. Lots of little things throughout the day, but still fairly blah!!

Back
Top Bottom