A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

It looks like I may be losing another one of my originals :( Miss Pebbles has been showing some slight balance issues lately. I was thinking maybe arthritis acting up with the cold. Tonight she has almost no balance. She's 9 1/2 years old. She and Sweet Pea are the last of my original turkey flock. I have her seperated with food and water closer. She has a strong appetite but her head is bobbing a bit and she can't really stand up.

It looks like I may be losing another one of my originals :( Miss Pebbles has been showing some slight balance issues lately. I was thinking maybe arthritis acting up with the cold. Tonight she has almost no balance. She's 9 1/2 years old. She and Sweet Pea are the last of my original turkey flock. I have her seperated with food and water closer. She has a strong appetite but her head is bobbing a bit and she can't really stand up.
So sorry to hear that 😥

This is for Bob. Page 65 in the cookbook.
It really is “Best Ever Pie Crust”!
2514F3B0-3C4D-4CBB-BD64-A2A1D5833C1F.jpeg

9 1/2 years is pretty cool though. Nice job.

She passed away 2 days ago. I miscalculated though. She was 8 1/2. I have 1 original turkey left, Miss Sweet Pea.

In loving memory of my sweet Pebbles. She was always the leader of the broody bunch each year and had the shinniest feathers ever.

900x900px-LL-2e2ae3df_IMG_0333.jpeg
900x900px-LL-8cf51181_IMG_0143.jpeg
900x900px-LL-c9db7872_IMG_1239.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom