A Happy & Sad Story Of Moomoo Aka Orange Juice

Saaniya

Crazy Chicken Mom
6 Years
Aug 31, 2017
New Delhi India
This is a story of my beautiful baby chick I named Moomoo aka Orange Juice I rescued Two Day Old Baby Chicks from streets on 12th December 2020 I named them Moomoo & Booboo , many vendors in India colors the Male Chicks and sell them as toys ..I got them from there. Both babies were so actively happy and healthy .

Moomoo was a such a poser he love giving pose and show his beauty
IMG20201219134207.jpg

See, ❤️ how poser he was ..he love all the bracelets I have he chase them everywhere so I give him plenty of bracelets
IMG20210110132551.jpg

He enjoy every thing I gave him his voice are so soothing and calming .
Because I get them in coldest time of my country they love warmest environment..
Heater is his favourite thing to do yoga so as my blow dryer

IMG20210120094620.jpg

He was such a joy of my life I keep him with me all the time cuddle with him hear him peeping sweetly .. everything was going right they were growing Beautifully and making me feel happy that I will raise them big

But things won't gone as we planned universe have his own plan my Lovely moomoo's life is about to turn somewhere where things not stay right ..it was 21 January , 2021 evening 4:45 pm
When he scream so loud in his box I rush to check him and I found his shaking his head badly meanwhile flipping and rolling like something stuck in his throat ..

I put my warm sweater underneath them as their cosy bedding but I never knew it was the very end of the joy of my life ..

Moomoo keep acting like something stuck in his throat he can't able to eat and drink anything when ever I try to give him food doesn't go down he just can't able to swallow only gasping widely ..

Night pass out he stay hanging in there so I have a small hope he will survive ... because he's very small I wasn't able to understand what's happening with him ..

In the morning he keep gasping I try everything from oils to water but he not seems to feel better anywhere .. sometimes he try to do his yoga but then he feel gasping again ..

Struggle comes to end when my mom pour just few drops of water in his beak and he crossed the rainbow bridge in front of our eyes with lot of struggle and pain ..on 22 January 2021 , 11:15 Am

My joy of life my beautiful orange juice leave me and his brother booboo alone crying for him ..

He's just a brave chick after all the struggle he stay awake and aware when I call his name I will never forget his small eyes seeing me .

We suspect Chocking that kills him something was stuck in his windpipe or food pipe that kills him with alot of pain ..

Some of his last pictures makes me cry I'm still in guit and regret for not saving his life and not understanding his chocking ..
I'm sorry orange juice 😖

IMG20210121205213.jpg

I'm sorry Orange Juice ..My Precious Moomoo I know he's a baby chick but I raise him like my kid ..
He only live for 39 days 😖😞

Now Resting In Peace For Forever ..
one Day when I meet him again ..I will hug him tight and give him my bracelet to play 😓

Attachments

• IMG-20210121-WA0027.jpeg
    IMG-20210121-WA0027.jpeg
    190.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20210124_100602_458.jpg
    IMG_20210124_100602_458.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20210124_100549_439.jpg
    IMG_20210124_100549_439.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 6
This is a story of my beautiful baby chick I named Moomoo aka Orange Juice I rescued Two Day Old Baby Chicks from streets on 12th December 2020 I named them Moomoo & Booboo , many vendors in India colors the Male Chicks and sell them as toys ..I got them from there. Both babies were so actively happy and healthy .

Moomoo was a such a poser he love giving pose and show his beautyView attachment 2500740

See, ❤ how poser he was ..he love all the bracelets I have he chase them everywhere so I give him plenty of bracelets View attachment 2500742

He enjoy every thing I gave him his voice are so soothing and calming .
Because I get them in coldest time of my country they love warmest environment..
Heater is his favourite thing to do yoga so as my blow dryer

View attachment 2500744

He was such a joy of my life I keep him with me all the time cuddle with him hear him peeping sweetly .. everything was going right they were growing Beautifully and making me feel happy that I will raise them big

But things won't gone as we planned universe have his own plan my Lovely moomoo's life is about to turn somewhere where things not stay right ..it was 21 January , 2021 evening 4:45 pm
When he scream so loud in his box I rush to check him and I found his shaking his head badly meanwhile flipping and rolling like something stuck in his throat ..

I put my warm sweater underneath them as their cosy bedding but I never knew it was the very end of the joy of my life ..

Moomoo keep acting like something stuck in his throat he can't able to eat and drink anything when ever I try to give him food doesn't go down he just can't able to swallow only gasping widely ..

Night pass out he stay hanging in there so I have a small hope he will survive ... because he's very small I wasn't able to understand what's happening with him ..

In the morning he keep gasping I try everything from oils to water but he not seems to feel better anywhere .. sometimes he try to do his yoga but then he feel gasping again ..

Struggle comes to end when my mom pour just few drops of water in his beak and he crossed the rainbow bridge in front of our eyes with lot of struggle and pain ..on 22 January 2021 , 11:15 Am

My joy of life my beautiful orange juice leave me and his brother booboo alone crying for him ..

He's just a brave chick after all the struggle he stay awake and aware when I call his name I will never forget his small eyes seeing me .

We suspect Chocking that kills him something was stuck in his windpipe or food pipe that kills him with alot of pain ..

Some of his last pictures makes me cry I'm still in guit and regret for not saving his life and not understanding his chocking ..
I'm sorry orange juice 😖

View attachment 2500749

I'm sorry Orange Juice ..My Precious Moomoo I know he's a baby chick but I raise him like my kid ..
He only live for 39 days 😖😞

Now Resting In Peace For Forever ..
one Day when I meet him again ..I will hug him tight and give him my bracelet to play 😓
Such a beautiful story. I am so sorry for your loss.

I know how hard losing our babies can be. On October 21, 2020 I lost my Poshy, she was my world. I still cry so hard thinking about her, and I miss her with my whole heart.

I'm so sorry, just remember you're not alone. :hugs

I will be here if you ever need a shoulder to cry on.

How lovely that you rescued these two boys from an almost certainly short life of pain and suffering as a 'toy' with someone who didn't know how to look after them.

Instead, you cared for him, gave him a good life and loved him. Take comfort in that.
Thank you so much for your kind words I rescued them with a hope to give them a good life but both of those baby chicks died in accident
Moomoo died in tracheal obstruction and booboo died on 11 April with a overdose of calcium prescribed by a vet he was being treated for weakness in legs

I am too regretted for them
Maybe the time was not well for them

:(

Back
Top Bottom