A Happy & Sad Story Of Moomoo Aka Orange Juice

My hen was only nine months and she was just all of a sudden weak and she has these worm treats she loved and she would do anything for them but that day she didn't want them. Her name was Misty and her symptoms were weakness, ginormous wet poops, and just wasn't the same girl, then the next day she died and it always breaks my heart seeing pictures of her. I don't know what it was but if you know please tell me so that I can prevent it from happening to my other girls.

My hen was only nine months and she was just all of a sudden weak and she has these worm treats she loved and she would do anything for them but that day she didn't want them. Her name was Misty and her symptoms were weakness, ginormous wet poops, and just wasn't the same girl, then the next day she died and it always breaks my heart seeing pictures of her. I don't know what it was but if you know please tell me so that I can prevent it from happening to my other girls.
Wet poops are sign of infections monitor all of your girls add Pre-Probiotics With Enzymes In Their Water Every 4th Day , Give Poultry Multivitamin Regularly

Back
Top Bottom