~<>A Hidden Forest<>~A Warriors Cats Roleplay!(Always Acceptng)

Should I stop Making Warriors Cats RPs?And How many Stars do you rate this?(This is a multiple choos

• Should I stop making Warriors Cats RPs?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES!

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • ABSOLUTLY NO!

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Eh, I don't care cause I don't like Warriors Cats

• How many Stars do you rate this?

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • ~

• ~ ~

• ~ ~ ~

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • ~ ~ ~ ~

• ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
Scarlet crept Alongside Leopardmoon, her fur blended in purrfectly with the shadows. She kicked a rock as far as she could into a faraway bush so that members of the dark clan would be distracted for a longer amount of time. ( I've got to go. Peace!)

Scarlet crept Alongside Leopardmoon, her fur blended in purrfectly with the shadows. She kicked a rock as far as she could into a faraway bush so that members of the dark clan would be distracted for a longer amount of time. ( I've got to go. Peace!)

Leopardmoon picked up speed once they sneaked out of camp "Just keep following me, I'll tell you more once we get to the border" she says still in a whisper, she didn't want to run into a patrol (Mk bye)

Wait a second.... cruuud I posted on the wrong RP!!!
he.gif

I had to join!

Name: SilverWing
Personality: cold, ruthless, cunning and very charmistic
Description: sleek white dappled with silver tabby, half her face is silver tabby she has 3 silver paws and large violet-blue eyes
History: rejected by her SplashClan parents, she left to DarkClan hoping to find security among their cats, because of her troubled past she is cold and ready to kill also she is mentally unstable so has trouble holding herself together when a cat makes her angry
Clan: DarkClan
Mate: none
Kits: none
Parents: FlowerMist(Mom) ShadowScar(Dad)
Siblings: OakShade
Other: Has always been hurt so she is prickly and guarded
Username: @Feather Hearts

Name: GoldenBird
Personality: frail, and terrified of AshStar, she misses her mentor and has a deep passion for healing
Description: Tiny golden-brown she-cat with green eyes
History: cast out by her rouge parents and then raised in DarkClan, she has only known cold evil
Clan: DarkClan
Parents: lily(mom) shadow(dad)
Siblings: Honey(sister) Badger(brother)
Other: She fears the dark forest

Name: RiverPelt
Personality: Kind, caring and willing to heal
Description: Silver with green eyes and white spots
History: always torn between having kits and healing, she had to choose, but now she's regretting her decsion....
Clan: DawnClan
Mate: Open- although she's not supossed to have one forbidden love always makes things interesting
Kits: none yet
Parents: Patchpelt(dad) FawnTail(Mom)
Siblings: CrowFrost(Sister)
Other: She longs to have a mate, but worries about breaking the strong connection with StarClan has an apprentice called Rabbitpaw
Username: Feather Hearts

Name: CrowFrost
Personality: Kind and loyal, she worries about how isolated her sister is from the clan
Description: Black with white paws and white ears ice blue eyes
History: Always wanted to be a warrior
Mate: Open
Kits: none yet
Parents: same as Riverpelt
Siblings: Riverpelt(sister)
Other: has an apprentice called larkpaw

Name: LarkPaw/Larksong
Personality: sweet, kind and enthusiastic
Description: dark brown tabby with ice blue eyes and white paws
History: normal history
Parents: mistpelt)mom) Crispleaf(dad)
Siblings: none
Other: nope

XD yeah sorry about that, I just really love her design and her personality. I didn't even realize it could be confusing.
XD gotcha. I tend to get Hidden forest and SBW mixed up alot anyways. I put cats in here that I meant for SBW, and vice versa
lau.gif

Leopardmoon picked up speed once they sneaked out of camp "Just keep following me, I'll tell you more once we get to the border" she says still in a whisper, she didn't want to run into a patrol (Mk bye)

Scarlet was running at full speed now and risked a glance back at the camp from which they were running from, her tail flickered when she spotted another cat chasing after her and Leopardmoon.

Scarlet was running at full speed now and risked a glance back at the camp from which they were running from, her tail flickered when she spotted another cat chasing after her and Leopardmoon.

Leopardmoon looks back panicked for a moment before she realized they were to far back to recognize them. She quickly takes a sharp left turn and runs under a thorn bush, knowing their larger follower wouldn't be able to follow them. Leopardmoon glances a worried look towards Scarlet "We're almost there, I promise" she says in a low promising voice.

Back
Top Bottom