>~* A Howl At Midnight>~* A FORGOTTEN DOGS ROLEPLAY!

~Bramble slowly stretched each leg's tendon, one at a time. She shook her short pelt thoroughly and trod out into the sun-cast shadowed camp. She gave a cool, amiable dip of her head to the young she-dog Star as she approached. "Good morning! Good dreams from Procyon, I hope?"~

Star dipped her head(what's Brambles Rank?)"Good Morning!Yes, You?"she answered, Her voice bright and cheerful as ever.

(Bramble just left the belles' den, but she's pretty fierce, so I'd say she's like second or third-ranked hunter....)
~"Very well, thanks." A gleam of rare mischief ignited in her dark gaze. "It's a whole lot quieter without Ivypup snoring away beside my head!"~

~Bramble slowly stretched each leg's tendon, one at a time. She shook her short pelt thoroughly and trod out into the sun-cast shadowed camp. She gave a cool, amiable dip of her head to the young she-dog Star as she approached. "Good morning! Good dreams from Procyon, I hope?"~

Star dipped her head(what's Brambles Rank?)"Good Morning!Yes, You?"she answered, Her voice bright and cheerful as ever.

(Bramble just left the belles' den, but she's pretty fierce, so I'd say she's like second or third-ranked hunter....)
~"Very well, thanks." A gleam of rare mischief ignited in her dark gaze. "It's a whole lot quieter without Ivypup snoring away beside my head!"~

(K)
Star laughed."Oh come on,Bramble!She not That Loud!"she nudged the canine with her shoulder.

(K)
Star laughed."Oh come on,Bramble!She not That Loud!"she nudged the canine with her shoulder.

~The muscular she-dog barked a laugh. "Yeah, well, wait until you have pups!" She flicked her tail over Star's shoulders in amusement. "Then you'll hear what I mean!"~

~Blaze abruptly lay his increasingly-heavy head on his flank. "Thanks," he finally murmured, somewhat ashamed that his beloved mate had to save him AGAIN. "I would've been killed if it weren't for you, Heather." He met her concerned, dark gaze with his own, immensely-grateful eyes.~
Heather didn't answer, just rubbed her head against his softly. She sighed "I love you, Blaze." She moved slightly so he could spot the tiny bump on her belly.

(K)

~The muscular she-dog barked a laugh. "Yeah, well, wait until you have pups!" She flicked her tail over Star's shoulders in amusement. "Then you'll hear what I mean!"~

Star raised a eyebrow,"Who said I'd be having pups?"she said mischviously."What if I don't?"she giggled.She waved her wavy tail over the she dogs face, her fan feather like tail.(I'm just hinting what she looks like, cause I never gave her FULL description)

(K)

Star raised a eyebrow,"Who said I'd be having pups?"she said mischviously."What if I don't?"she giggled.She waved her wavy tail over the she dogs face, her fan feather like tail.(I'm just hinting what she looks like, cause I never gave her FULL description)

~Bramble suddenly become somber. "Then I envy you," she murmured solemnly. "I should've never let myself fall in love...." She abruptly turned her face away, so that Star couldn't see the lone tear that ran down her right cheek.~

Back
Top Bottom