>~* A Howl At Midnight>~* A FORGOTTEN DOGS ROLEPLAY!

(Ohh Birchie and Thunderie hehehehe.Uh, never mind me :lau :gig )
Birch snarled."Oh course I do.I, one of the highest hunters n the pack,"She hissed.With that, she turned around, making sure her white wavy tail slapped the wolf in the face before Thunder raced away.

~

Squrrielflight jumped over a log, tears streaming from her eyes,"I'll never belong her.Now, nor ever,"

"Squirrelflight! Wait up!" Thunder called out to the she-wolf that Thunder has unexpectedly grown fond of.

(I am quite confused because I have no idea what you mean... :lol:)

(LOL I'm just jabbering to myself :lau)

Squrrielflight wicked around and stared at her, tears streaming down her face,"Im no use her, no one wants me,"She cried.She turned around and dashed of.

Fluffpup trotted away with both the mouse and squirrel hanging from her jaws. Looking up at the slowly darkening sky, she could tell that there was still about ten minutes left before dawn, just enough time to caught another mouse. i know the best spot for mice, she thought to herself before heading to an open field. She crept further into the field, crouching down so that she was hidden from any possible prey. Vibration were sent through the ground as an animal aproached but Fluffpup knew that those paw steps were from a much larger animal. She looked up and was face to face with the other animal. Help.

~Plumepup swiftly darted forward and unearthed the nest of mice with one paw. At least ten young mice tore out, and Plumepup's jaws were snapping every which way to try to kill as many as possible.
Finally, once he had gotten around 12- including the mother-,Plumepup scooped the limp bodies into his muzzle and silently set off to locate a new target before noon hit.~
~Specklepup's ears twitched as she stepped back from her freshly-killed rabbit. She slunk down into the concealing meadow grass as enormous pawsteps seemed to plod down along to opposite edge of the meadow. She looked up at the bright sky, befuddled. It can't be thunder. The sky isn't even darkening. Warily, she crawled forward through the grass toward the sound, slithering along about as effortlessly as a snake. The grass began to slowly open and the scent of Fluffpup exploded in her nostrils. "Fluffpup," she began, racing over to a very wild-eyed coyote pup, "what are y-"
Her breath failed completely as she finally had the idea to follow Fluffpup's trembling gaze.
A brown creature, saliva spewing from its monstrous jaws, enormous body twitching, roared down at them.~

~I must be imagining it. He cocked his head, his heart thrumming louder than a raging tempest. I must be. Wild excitement suddenly lunged through him and he fought the temptation to leap about like a mad hare. "Heather, is there any possibility that-" he took a deep swallow as he comprehended what these simple words could iniate a distant dream into blatant reality- "you are expecting our pups???"~
Heather answered by yipping softly and licking his face multiple times in the span of short seconds. Emotions crashed her body, and tears ran down her face slowly. She put her face under Blaze's, enjoying his warm fur.

Fluffpup whimpered, her usual ability to think of a quick decision seemed as though was broken, she felt like breaking down crying but knew that it was not the time for that. She was frozen in place. As the bear rose up to it's two back paws, Fluffpup trembled.

(Want Hollyshadow there?)
Hollyshadow skidded,"FLUFFPUP!PLUMEPUP!,"she screeched.

Fluffpup whimpered, her usual ability to think of a quick decision seemed as though was broken, she felt like breaking down crying but knew that it was not the time for that. She was frozen in place. As the bear rose up to it's two back paws, Fluffpup trembled.

~Specklepup let out a gutternal snarl of rage, though her legs trembled with fear. We have no chance. We're going to die. Against everything that her instincts were screaming at her, Specklepup darted forward and encircled the creature in skidding circles, trying desperately to confuse it. This is something from a dream. The massive thing roared, plastering Specklepup's fur to her skin, and tried to bat her away like a nettling fly. Never mind. This is something belles tell their pups when they're trying to frighten them into obedience. She nearly screamed as the monstrous paw nearly slammed down on her hindquarters as she continues to skid in wide circles. But I haven't done anything wrong!~

Squrrielflight wicked around and stared at her, tears streaming down her face,"Im no use her, no one wants me,"She cried.She turned around and dashed of.

"But..." Thunder watched as Squirrelflight ran off once again ".. I want to be your friend." Her voice faded at her last few words, she sped after Squirrelflight quietly as to not allow her to know she was following.

~Specklepup let out a gutternal snarl of rage, though her legs trembled with fear. We have no chance. We're going to die. Against everything that her instincts were screaming at her, Specklepup darted forward and encircled the creature in skidding circles, trying desperately to confuse it. This is something from a dream. The massive thing roared, plastering Specklepup's fur to her skin, and tried to bat her away like a nettling fly. Never mind. This is something belles tell their pups when they're trying to frighten them into obedience. She nearly screamed as the monstrous paw nearly slammed down on her hindquarters as she continues to skid in wide circles. But I haven't done anything wrong!~

Cat brain!You can't fight a bear what are ou doing?!?!?,Hollyshadow screeched inside her head as she raced towards the bear.

"But..." Thunder watched as Squirrelflight ran off once again ".. I want to be your friend." Her voice faded at her last few words, she sped after Squirrelflight quietly as to not allow her to know she was following.

Squrrielflight slowed."I have no use there."she murmured red,"I have no pack blood.Birch is right I don't even have Rip Pack blood,"Her voice sobbed as she keeled down sobbing softly, having not a clue Thunder was in her presence.

Fluffpup shook off her fear as best she could and followed Specklepup's lead. She weaved between the large animal's legs, figure eight (not sure if that's how it's spelt) style, the same way she did when combat training with Ash. She bit as hard as she could on the back of one of the bear's leg.

Back
Top Bottom