SWEETS-THEMED HATCH-ALONG IS HERE!🍦🧁🍫🍬🍭🍩🍪🍰

:woot:woot:woot:woot:woot:woot:woot:woot:woot:woot:woot:woot:woot

Sweets-themed hatch-along is FINALLY here!!!!! I am setting 24 eggs chicken eggs (they will be "mutts"), 7, 11, 13, 8, and 9 and are already claimed by my family, but all the rest you guys can name! There are several people who were already interested in contributing. I'll list them here and the names that they chose (@The Ranch Girl and @Alexandra Runner still have to pick names and eggs.)

@Antiocheggers: Cookies and cream
@Alexandra Runner
@The Ranch Girl
@ilovemybabychickies:
Tootsie Roll
@ElfenLied89: Reese's Pieces (Reese for short)
@Moon Daizy: Licorice
@Pigeony: Zagnut

So all you have to do now is pick an egg number!
And for people who just found this hatch-along, you have to pick a sweets-themed name (candy, desserts) and an egg as well.

I'll write down a list of names already taken (by users on here and my family.)
Cookies and Cream, Tootsie Roll, Reese's Pieces, Licorice, Zagnut, Chocolate mousse, Tiramisu, Nerd, and Apple pie.

Feel free to tag anyone who may want to participate!
I apologize for writing the number 10 really wonky😅
I attached 2 pictures, both with different lighting, so hopefully if you can't see the numbers written on the eggs in one pic, you can see them in the other.
Some of the numbers are upside down because I have to face the pointed side towards the middle.

View attachment 3835365View attachment 3835367

The first candling day is going to be on day 7, which is May 22nd, Wednesday, and I'll give you an update on how they're all doing. But what two days do you think I should candle after that?
Can you name one spearmint?

Back
Top Bottom