>~* A Howl At Midnight>~* A FORGOTTEN DOGS ROLEPLAY!

(Canyon) Coal turned around with her fish and started walking back to camp. Her face was beginning to heal; she could open her eye almost all the way now. "There are a couple pups down by the river" she woofed to the dogs that were in hearing distance. "I don't think they'll try anything, but one of you may want to go keep an eye on them - as you can see, I really only have one, for the moment" she added sacrastically, a playful light beaming from her face.
~
(Storm) Antler strode up to Alpha confidently. "I don't mean to rush..." he woofed, "but when are we going to see who the new Beta will be?"
~
(River) Dawn sighed in frustration. "Where in the territory is Fluffpup?!" she growled in exasperation.

(what happened)

(Well, Zelda logged off, so Storm Pack sorta paused, but now....)
~Dark Storm lay Tempest's body down in the middle of camp, grief beginning to finally well up within him. He slowly climbed up on to the Reign Rock, his head hung. "Wolves of Storm Pack," he announced dully as the pack began to filter into camp, murmuring confusedly. "Beta is dead."~

Last edited:
(EcottSam, I haven't decided whether to make Onyx a mate or just a "side-kick" yet, jusy so ya know
wink.png
I went outside and worked with my crazy pony for an hour, so I haven't had the chance to really get anything done for it yet)

Name:Windigo
Pack:uhhh Loner/Rouge Pack
Age (in moons):Unknown
Packtors: (IF UNDER 5 MOONS AND ARE A PUP!-like mentors from Warriors, but there are two- an adult male and a female)
Personality:Stern, kind, sweet.
History:None
Description of bodily attributes:

Breed if dog or species if wolf/coyote:Husky
Mate/crush:To Be Onyx(?)
Parents:unknown
Siblings:unknown
Pups:None but would really want some
Other:For EcottSame
Username:Cluckers

(Sure! But you can have Solar begin to plot out the raid on the Notails to save Thunder and Squirrelflight right now since that doesn't require any stressful activity...)

Name:Windigo
Pack:uhhh Loner/Rouge Pack
Age (in moons):Unknown
Packtors: (IF UNDER 5 MOONS AND ARE A PUP!-like mentors from Warriors, but there are two- an adult male and a female)
Personality:Stern, kind, sweet.
History:None
Description of bodily attributes:

Breed if dog or species if wolf/coyote:Husky
Mate/crush:To Be Onyx(?)
Parents:unknown
Siblings:unknown
Pups:None but would really want some
Other:For EcottSame
Username:Cluckers

Accepted of course!!!

"No..." Squrrielflight groaned."I hit my head and I guess I went uncountious,"

After hearing Squirrelflight's words, Thunder groaned, she wished that she could help her. " Just... hold on, we'll get out of here soon... I think" she mumbled the last two words.

"Uh, yeah ok......."Squrrielflight mumbled,"Wait, hang on, I got.....urrhhhh....I think I got the latch......Uf,"She yelped as she stuck her paws trough the bars and unlatched the latch and pushed it open and stumbled out, panting."Uh....got out,"She woofed, she shook her head and tried to get up and wobbled.

Back
Top Bottom