>~* A Howl At Midnight>~* A FORGOTTEN DOGS ROLEPLAY!

~Hazel squirmed slightly as Smoke rolled over on her.~
~Blaze looked down at their brand-new family with an intense fondness. "Cinder. Hazel. Smoke," he echoed softly and lay his head on Heather's back adoringly. "They're all so perfect. Just like you."~
Heather licked his nose. She cooed "I love you so much, my fiery knight."

Smoke yawned, and fell asleep.

(Well, Zelda logged off, so Storm Pack sorta paused, but now....)
~Dark Storm lay Tempest's body down in the middle of camp, grief beginning to finally well up within him. He slowly climbed up on to the Reign Rock, his head hung. "Wolves of Storm Pack," he announced dully as the pack began to filter into camp, murmuring confusedly. "Beta is dead."~
(k)
Eon strode over to the rock and grieved.

(Well, Zelda logged off, so Storm Pack sorta paused, but now....)

~Dark Storm lay Tempest's body down in the middle of camp, grief beginning to finally well up within him. He slowly climbed up on to the Reign Rock, his head hung. "Wolves of Storm Pack," he announced dully as the pack began to filter into camp, murmuring confusedly. "Beta is dead."~

(k)
Eon strode over to the rock and grieved. 

~Bramble plodded over to the dead she-wolf, head dipped in grief.~
~Fog settled down onto his paws beside Tempest's still form.~

(Sure! And Here Is The Character)
Name: DarkRose
Pack: Storm Pack
Age(In Moons): 6
Packtors: (IF UNDER 5 MOONS YOU AND ARE A PUP!- like mentors from Warriors, but there are two- an adult male and a female: None
Personality: Sarcastic, Rather Unfriendly, Sweet-er Sometimes As Well.
History: She Was Born In Strom Pack As A Pup With Her Sister. Her Sister Got Way More Attention Cause She Was Quote On Quote "Prettier". Because Of This DarkRose Became Very Jealous Of Her Sister And Hated The Fact That She Got So Much Attention Compared To Her. She Got In Trouble WIth Her Parents Because Of This And Her Sister Thought She Was A Savage Beast And That She Would Attack Her At Any Moment. (Her Parents Told Her Sister That She Was A Savage Beast) So She Grew Up Bitter And Didn't Really Like Anyone.
Description of bodily attributes: She Has Dark Gray Almost Black Fur And Dark Blue Eyes. She Also Has Golden Rose In Her Forehead Fur That She Found On Her Name Journey.
Breed if dog or species wolf/coyote: Wolf
Parents: (I'll Possibly Introduce Them Into The Game)
Siblings: LilyMist (I'll Add Them Later On In The Game So For Now I'll Just Say She Is On A Long Hunting Trip)
Pups: None
Other: She Will Most Likely Leave Storm Pack Because Of How Much Everyone Hates Her There
Username: Magiccoolgirl7
(Is That Good?)

(Sure! And Here Is The Character)
Name: DarkRose
Pack: Storm Pack
Age(In Moons): 6
Packtors: (IF UNDER 5 MOONS YOU AND ARE A PUP!- like mentors from Warriors, but there are two- an adult male and a female: None
Personality: Sarcastic, Rather Unfriendly, Sweet-er Sometimes As Well.
History: She Was Born In Strom Pack As A Pup With Her Sister. Her Sister Got Way More Attention Cause She Was Quote On Quote "Prettier". Because Of This DarkRose Became Very Jealous Of Her Sister And Hated The Fact That She Got So Much Attention Compared To Her. She Got In Trouble WIth Her Parents Because Of This And Her Sister Thought She Was A Savage Beast And That She Would Attack Her At Any Moment. (Her Parents Told Her Sister That She Was A Savage Beast) So She Grew Up Bitter And Didn't Really Like Anyone.
Description of bodily attributes: She Has Dark Gray Almost Black Fur And Dark Blue Eyes. She Also Has Golden Rose In Her Forehead Fur That She Found On Her Name Journey.
Breed if dog or species wolf/coyote: Wolf
Parents: (I'll Possibly Introduce Them Into The Game)
Siblings: LilyMist (I'll Add Them Later On In The Game So For Now I'll Just Say She Is On A Long Hunting Trip)
Pups: None
Other: She Will Most Likely Leave Storm Pack Because Of How Much Everyone Hates Her There
Username: Magiccoolgirl7
(Is That Good?)

(Accepted!!! Great character!)

(River)~ Ash paced around the sandy camp, her paws scoring deep lines in the dirt as she waited for Hollyshadow to return with news.~
~Apple whimpered to herself, still enraged at her helplessness to help Thunder.~
~Hawk gave an impatient snort as the sun began to slowly climb down the sky. "Where is she?"~
~Midnight slept soundly in the healer's den.~

~Hazel squirmed slightly as Smoke rolled over on her.~
~Blaze looked down at their brand-new family with an intense fondness. "Cinder. Hazel. Smoke," he echoed softly and lay his head on Heather's back adoringly. "They're all so perfect. Just like you."~
Heather licked his nose. She cooed "I love you so much, my fiery knight."

Smoke yawned, and fell asleep.

~Hazel sucked her mother's life-giving milk ravenously.~
~Blaze gazed down at their pups adoringly. "Well done, my beautiful belle," he murmured, holding Heather's ecstatic gaze. "Well done."~

(EcottSam what on earth did I miss - more specifically - SINCE WHEN IS ONYX A ROUGE?!?!?!?!)

(Rip pack) Shadow sighed in the belles den, making some sort of effort at ignoring her pups, who were each nipping her face, trying to get her to play with them. "Come onn, mom!"Brindlepup whined. Duskypup wasn't quite as eager as her sister - she stepped back and laid down by Shadow's belly.

Reed strode in to the den and chuckled at his mate's patience. He nudged Brindlepup away and whispered into Shadow's ear, "You are the only dogs I care about".
"Is that so" she growled. "Then take these little bundles of joy out and teach them the science behing running - I intend on sleeping tonight" she barked in sarcastic exhaustion.

~
(River pack) Dawn shook out her incredibly thick pelt and looked around for Fluffpup.
~
Antler was out patroling the canyon pack border (has Tempest's body been found yet or not - I didn't read all the posts).

(Rip)~Mink gave a low groan and rolled over to face Shadow, eyes still closed. "Beta," she called drozily as Calamitypup battered her flank. "Is there any way you can take little nuisance here along with you?"~
~Calamitypup bounced on eager paws and gave an eager whine.~
~Owl glared at Disaster as he bundled through a clump of bracken nearby as she stalked a rabbit.~

Back
Top Bottom