>~* A Howl At Midnight>~* A FORGOTTEN DOGS ROLEPLAY!

Squrrielflight struggled to her feet, she lept up at the door scratching and pawing the knob, but the door was locked,"Gret Siruis what do we do now!"

~

Hollyshadow reached the fence, she saw skid marks, some blood and tufts on fur and she could hear yelps and barks from inside.She looked around the corner were two Notails were standing they were saying,"Those yotes won't bother your crops again, Mr.Lumerson.I'll 'Take Care Of' them for you,"the Notail said bit all she understood was,"Toos ots ot booster y crops aogan, Mr.Loomersuun.Me toto color ooof tHem fer ya,"She shook her head and raced back to the camp."Ok I found a route, but Thunder and Squrrielflight are in deep trouble.I think there inside the Notail den, and I saw a Notail and it SAIDNO,etching about 'taking care of these yotes,"she woofed.

~Hazel sucked her mother's life-giving milk ravenously.~
~Blaze gazed down at their pups adoringly. "Well done, my beautiful belle," he murmured, holding Heather's ecstatic gaze. "Well done."~
Cinder fell to the floor softly, falling asleep next to her brother.

Heather smiled happily, and licked his nose, before replying shyly "Thank you."

Windigo stalked through the forest.She felt the soft wind through her thing white gray and black pelt.Her blood freezing electric blue eyes darted across the forest floor.She saw Onyx and bummed into him, not relishing he was there, she looked at him,"Ah!"she yelped.

Windigo stalked through the forest.She felt the soft wind through her thing white gray and black pelt.Her blood freezing electric blue eyes darted across the forest floor.She saw Onyx and bummed into him, not relishing he was there, she looked at him,"Ah!"she yelped.
Onyx looked at her, assessing her. He growled quickly and continues in his trek to find more Rogues.

Onyx looked at her, assessing her. He growled quickly and continues in his trek to find more Rogues.

Windigo curled her nose, finding him odd.She trotted after him,"Hey!You, who are you?"she woofed,"You one of those bloodthirsty pack dogs?"

(Storm) DarkRose Grumpily Walked Out The Hunters Den And Knew It Would Be A Whole Day Of Hunting If The Alpha Even Saw Her. She Was Fully Aware Of The Silence Of In The Pack Because Of Tempest's Death.

Windigo curled her nose, finding him odd.She trotted after him,"Hey!You, who are you?"she woofed,"You one of those bloodthirsty pack dogs?"
Onyx shook his head, and muttered "I'm not a part of those stupid packs anymore. Alphas control everything, and I could kill every one of them in the forest."

Windigo trotted beside him,"So what are ya doing?"she queried.

Back
Top Bottom