>~* A Howl At Midnight>~* A FORGOTTEN DOGS ROLEPLAY!

~Jasper approached a thicket of impenetrable brambles, his tail lashing with satisfaction. Moitioning for Opal to follow, he ducked down and wove through the brambles that formed a crude, but suitable, tunnel into his den, which, seemed to be fully intact. The tightly-wound brambles arched high over his head, still leak-proof, and the bramble-cave could nearly be mistaken for recently inhabited.~
Opal looked around in delight. Opal said "This is great. It's so safe and isolated from the pack." She looked around for another place to make a place to make a den, but it was undeniable: he had chosen the best spot to make a den.

~Jasper approached a thicket of impenetrable brambles, his tail lashing with satisfaction. Moitioning for Opal to follow, he ducked down and wove through the brambles that formed a crude, but suitable, tunnel into his den, which, seemed to be fully intact. The tightly-wound brambles arched high over his head, still leak-proof, and the bramble-cave could nearly be mistaken for recently inhabited.~
Opal looked around in delight. Opal said "This is great. It's so safe and isolated from the pack." She looked around for another place to make a place to make a den, but it was undeniable: he had chosen the best spot to make a den.

~Jasper watched her delight and gave a wry grin. "Do you want it?" He barked a laugh, his tail waving with assurance. "I need to get these paws working anyway. It'd be good for me to make myself a new one,"~

~Jasper watched her delight and gave a wry grin. "Do you want it?" He barked a laugh, his tail waving with assurance. "I need to get these paws working anyway. It'd be good for me to make myself a new one,"~
Opal looked at him in a pleasant surprise, and relied slowly "I couldn't let you do that...it's not fair."

~Jasper let his tongue loll in assertion. "It's fine," he pressed, eyes gleaming with satisfaction of helping her. "Just consider it a gift- and you can't give gifts back."~

~Jasper let his tongue loll in assertion. "It's fine," he pressed, eyes gleaming with satisfaction of helping her. "Just consider it a gift- and you can't give gifts back."~
Opal looked at him in wonder, that a warrior like this would take his time to help her. He had listened to her cry, had comforted her. She asked "Can I help make yours?", getting closer to him. Her fur bristled in anticipation.

Opal looked at him in wonder, that a warrior like this would take his time to help her. He had listened to her cry, had comforted her. She asked "Can I help make yours?", getting closer to him. Her fur bristled in anticipation.

~Jasper eyed her doubtfully. "You have enough problems of your own, pup," he huffed, rubbing flanks gratefully with her for her generous offer. "Don't you want to stay low after this incident?'~

~Jasper eyed her doubtfully. "You have enough problems of your own, pup," he huffed, rubbing flanks gratefully with her for her generous offer. "Don't you want to stay low after this incident?'~
Opal nodded, a tiny bit offended that he had called her a pup, and decided to go inside the den to clean it up and make it comfortable.

~Jasper inwardly kicked himself for his unwary choice of amicable lingo. With a farewell woof, Jasper set off farther into the woods, making a mental note go check in on her later before the Star Howl.~

~Jasper inwardly kicked himself for his unwary choice of amicable lingo. With a farewell woof, Jasper set off farther into the woods, making a mental note go check in on her later before the Star Howl.~
Opal entered the den, and was pleased to find it wasn't dirty. She made the ground level, then went outside to get moss, flowers, herbs, and pine straw.

Cinder lept down from the Highledge and padded up to Falcon and Flare,"Good.Easy kill, correct?"She growled.
(Why is Cinder so much like Rainstar?:lau)

(You know Coolfang is supposed to be this super quiet, too-wise-for-words kind of cat - but almost all my charries tend to reflect what mood I'm in :lau)

(Rip)
Brindlepup stared at the deer that Flare and Falcon had just dragged into camp, her jaws agape. "Its HUGE!" she squealed. Duskypup came and stood beside her, her fluffy tail wagging in delight. "Just think, someday that'll be us dragging that deer into camp" she Yipped, nudging her sister's ribs hard, shoving her off balance.
"Hey!" Brindlepup yapped, pouncing on Duskypup and playfully biting her scruff.
Duskypup growled, and grabbed her sister's leg, pulling it pout from underneath her, which inadvertently caused Brindlepup to fall ontop of her sister's face.
Shadow laughed. "You two, come with me. Its time you both were assigned to packtors."
Reed stood up and followed his pups, smacking them when they tried to nip at each other. He then went and stood beside Shadow.
"Alpha, can my pups be assigned to packtors tonight?" He barked gruffly.

Back
Top Bottom