>~* A Howl At Midnight>~* A FORGOTTEN DOGS ROLEPLAY!

~Jasper's ears pricked, now picking up a pained yelp. His easygoing trot lapsed into an urgent gallop, spraying leaves out from beneath his paws as he catered through them. He skidded to a halt at the cove of brambles, teeth clenched in disbelief. Without thinking, he bounded ahead and barreled into Flare, using the entire weight of his shoulders' bulk to drive him off of Opal, trying to avoid causing the she-coyote any more pain. "Flare," he spat, hackles erect and tail stiff with the utmost dominance, as he drew back, "what could you possibly want now?"~
Flare growled, his hackles raised as well, "This isn't your problem. She has a problem with being around me all the time." He snapped his jaws together, ready for a possible fight.

Opal didn't move. She was too weak to fight, and she was in disbelief at Flare's lie. She glanced at Jasper, eyes full of sorrow and pain.

Doe was crouched in a bush, she didn't want the rabbit to see her and veer away from her so she waited for the right moment to leap out and catch it. Doe saw her chance appear right on time and she lunged forward the scared rabbit, it barely had time to see her before she was already on top of it and she swiftly gave it the killing bite to the neck.

Antler skidded to a stop in front of the tall dog. "Nice catch! He barked. He turned around and paused, thinking of what they should do next. "Shall we go patrol the river pack border?" He suggested

Antler skidded to a stop in front of the tall dog. "Nice catch! He barked. He turned around and paused, thinking of what they should do next. "Shall we go patrol the river pack border?" He suggested

"I suppose it was a good catch but I wouldn't have caught it if you hadn't chased it towards me" Doe states as she turned towards the River pack border "Alright let's go"

Last edited:
~Jasper's ears pricked, now picking up a pained yelp. His easygoing trot lapsed into an urgent gallop, spraying leaves out from beneath his paws as he catered through them. He skidded to a halt at the cove of brambles, teeth clenched in disbelief. Without thinking, he bounded ahead and barreled into Flare, using the entire weight of his shoulders' bulk to drive him off of Opal, trying to avoid causing the she-coyote any more pain. "Flare," he spat, hackles erect and tail stiff with the utmost dominance, as he drew back, "what could you possibly want now?"~
Flare growled, his hackles raised as well, "This isn't your problem. She has a problem with being around me all the time." He snapped his jaws together, ready for a possible fight.

Opal didn't move. She was too weak to fight, and she was in disbelief at Flare's lie. She glanced at Jasper, eyes full of sorrow and pain.

~Jasper's jaws parted in a open-mouth snarl. "She has a problem with you being around all them time?" He grumbled a bitter laugh, throwing his massive muzzle into the humid air, "More like, your mind has gone so insane that you can't bear to rest your eyes upon a past relationship!"~

~Jasper's jaws parted in a open-mouth snarl. "She has a problem with you being around all them time?" He grumbled a bitter laugh, throwing his massive muzzle into the humid air, "More like, your mind has gone so insane that you can't bear to rest your eyes upon a past relationship!"~
Opal looked at Flare with eyes that screamed "Please understand."

Flare didn't have anything to say, but he was furious. He snarled at jasper and turned back to go to camp.

Opal whispered weakly "Jasper, let him go." She added "I think I might become a loner, it's probably best." How she wished he would do the same. Then the two could fight for each other.

Last edited:
"I suppose it was a good catch but I wouldn't have caught it if you hadn't chased it towards me" Doe states as she turned towards the River pack border "Alright let's go"

"You could have chased it all the way through to river pack territory and not even been breathing hard" Antler stated firmly. "To the border next?" He barked, falling into step with her.

"You could have chased it all the way through to river pack territory and not even been breathing hard" Antler stated firmly. "To the border next?" He barked, falling into step with her.

Doe tilted her head slightly "Well that's all a matter of if that had happened, we don't get to choose what could have been so let's be happy that we were hunting together to catch the rabbit the way we did" she replies thoughtfully as she moves swiftly through the dense and thick forest on a steady pace to the River pack border.

Doe tilted her head slightly "Well that's all a matter of if that had happened, we don't get to choose what could have been so let's be happy that we were hunting together to catch the rabbit the way we did" she replies thoughtfully as she moves swiftly through the dense and thick forest on a steady pace to the River pack border.

"Very true" Antler replied in agreement. "Smell anything?"

(Flare went back to camp. Want to RP with Falcon and Flare?)

Back
Top Bottom