>~* A Howl At Midnight>~* A FORGOTTEN DOGS ROLEPLAY!

(dude.
THAT IS THE NICEST THING IVE EVER HEARD YOUR LIL FINGERS TYPE!:love:love:love! I never thought you would compliment us! That's so sweet of you that you called our team my favorite animal and an animal in your top 5 fav list, Chickens! :hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs I thought you didn't like the hawks, but you have leaked the secret of your love for my bewoved Seattle fewtball team! :love :th:yesss::celebrate)
Womprat.jpg

*€RIVER€*
(@Cluckcluck1215- I think it's time for River Pack to shove out into (empty) Storm territory... :p )
~Ash ground her lower jaw deeply against her upper, mumbling under her breath in tense impatience. It's getting lighter... But another half at her screamed at her to be quiet, to wish for as much delay as possible. But we've got to do this! They killed Alpha and have Nightpup!~

~Apple crouched beside Obsidian, trembling. "It's okay," she muttered inaudibly to herself, rocking back and forth unstably on her paws. "Everyone's going to fine. Fine. Everything's fine!" Her voice tittered into an unsettling lilt, eerily disturbing.~

~Obsidian cast a worried glance back at Apple, and raised an eyebrow silently at Sierra.~

~Hawk paced impatiently, muttering beneath his breath. Those fluffbrained pups are wasting valuable time with their meaningless pleas, and distracting Birch. He finally shook out his short pelt, trying to keep his hackles flat, and approached Birch, mustering ad much respect as possible in his agitated state. "Alpha..."~

~Dusk raked a deep gouge in the soft earth, wishing desperately it was a pelt. What's taking them so long to leave?! An irked growl filtered out of her muzzle, and her lips peeled back at her leaders' apparent indecision.~

~CANYON~
~Stream's tail lashed to and fro from her position at the foot of the Leaders' Hill, waiting for Alpha to permiss their readied warriors their leave to Rip Pack territory. (@Feather Hearts) Her eyes drifted over to where Coal was visibly seething with enraged impatience, fully aware of her irritation at each passing heartbeat.~

~Rip-tide shivered with anger beneath his curly pelt, his mind radiating nothing but hate. HOW DARE THEY?! HOW DARE THEY TAKE MY LAST PART OF SUN?! HOW DARE THEY TAKE MY PUP?!?~

~Mudskipper edged away from the two seething dogs, her ears flattening with discomfort at the tangible presence of hate, no matter where it was directed.~

ฯSTORMฯ
~Dark Storm steadily paddled, a sleek black arrow of muscle and strength. He wasn't even feeling a hair of exhaustion, yet his pack was already audibly panting among the splashes. "Weaklings," he hissed to himself under his breath, as his gaze traveled back to where Bramble and some others trailed the pack. "I could only hope they drown."~
(River)
Raksha forced herself to lay down quietly, eyeing Birch with an irrate caution. "Get a grip" she whisoered to herself.
~
Blaze stood at the entrance to camp, every muscle tense with excitement for the upcoming battle.

(Canyon)
Coal seethed with rage and inadvertently terrified a bunch of other dogs. :p
~
Bear stood amidst the pack, the furious excitement putting him on edge. "Fear?" he muttered, questioning himself. Seeing that he was indeed afraid,
"Use it"

(Storm)
Antler's jaws gaped open, trying to take air into burning lungs. "C'mon Antler" he hissed, "one kick at a time"
~
Slate (who just randomly appeared in the middle of the river XD) propelled himself through the rolling waters. "I need to swim more!" he thought, "this is great!"

(Rip)
Reed snapped awake and stood up quickly, quickly shaking his pelt and stepping confidently out of his den. "Way to go, Reed. You overslept big time" he growled.
~
Shadow lay awake in the belle's den, Brindlepup and Duskypup sleeping restlessly by her side.
~
Manny burst into camp, panting heavily. "Alpha! Beta!" he barked, his deep voice booming through camp. "Something's wrong, i think we need a patrol"

View attachment 1101998

(River)
Raksha forced herself to lay down quietly, eyeing Birch with an irrate caution. "Get a grip" she whisoered to herself.
~
Blaze stood at the entrance to camp, every muscle tense with excitement for the upcoming battle.

(Canyon)
~
Bear stood amidst the pack, the furious excitement putting him on edge. "Fear?" he muttered, questioning himself. Seeing that he was indeed afraid,
"Use it"

(Storm)
Antler's jaws gaped open, trying to take air into burning lungs. "C'mon Antler" he hissed, "one kick at a time"
~
Slate (who just randomly appeared in the middle of the river XD) propelled himself through the rolling waters. "I need to swim more!" he thought, "this is great!"

(Rip)
Reed snapped awake and stood up quickly, quickly shaking his pelt and stepping confidently out of his den. "Way to go, Reed. You overslept big time" he growled.
~
Shadow lay awake in the belle's den, Brindlepup and Duskypup sleeping restlessly by her side.
~
Manny burst into camp, panting heavily. "Alpha! Beta!" he barked, his deep voice booming through camp. "Something's wrong, i think we need a patrol"
(X.D.)

Kestrel glared at Slate. "Aw yeah, we are just a bunch of happy campers here." He began, highly annoyed as he kicked harder to keep his mouth above water. "You act like a little pup!" He paddled faster ahead, making a current of water push against Slate as he swam in front.

(storm)
(Kestrel is showing his side that i actually had written out in the personality list XD)

Canyon
Sherman sharpened his claws on a tree as he walked with Canyon pack, wherever they were cuz i have no idea.

View attachment 1101998

(River)
~

(Canyon)
~
"Use it"

(Storm)
~

(Rip)
~
~
Cinder raised her head, she heard loud barking and voices rising in distress.She lept to her paws and ran out of her den,"What is the problem?"She rumbled.

(X.D.)

Kestrel glared at Slate. "Aw yeah, we are just a bunch of happy campers here." He began, highly annoyed as he kicked harder to keep his mouth above water. "You act like a little pup!" He paddled faster ahead, making a current of water push against Slate as he swam in front.

(storm)
(Kestrel is showing his side that i actually had written out in the personality list XD)

Canyon
Sherman sharpened his claws on a tree as he walked with Canyon pack, wherever they were cuz i have no idea.

(*The entirety of Canyon magically teleports to the exact edge of Rip Pack* :cool: )

Cinder raised her head, she heard loud barking and voices rising in distress.She lept to her paws and ran out of her den,"What is the problem?"She rumbled.

(Storm)
Slate rolled his eyes and continued at the pace he was going at.

(Canyon)
Coal forced herself to sit down and calm her furious nerves. "Wasting all your energy on just being angry wont do you any good." she told herself.
~
Bear stood at the rear of the pack, waiting for Alpha's orders.

(Rip)
Manny quickly made his way to Cinder. "I was down by the river patrolling, and i could smell storm pack. LOTS of storm pack, really close totheir borders if not across them." he reported. Reed, who had been listening as he approached, stood between the two completly opposite dogs. "Shall i take out a patrol Alpha?" he barked, taking care to make his suggestion just that- a suggestion.

(Storm)
Slate rolled his eyes and continued at the pace he was going at.

(Canyon)
Coal forced herself to sit down and calm her furious nerves. "Wasting all your energy on just being angry wont do you any good." she told herself.
~
Bear stood at the rear of the pack, waiting for Alpha's orders.

(Rip)
Manny quickly made his way to Cinder. "I was down by the river patrolling, and i could smell storm pack. LOTS of storm pack, really close totheir borders if not across them." he reported. Reed, who had been listening as he approached, stood between the two completly opposite dogs. "Shall i take out a patrol Alpha?" he barked, taking care to make his suggestion just that- a suggestion.
Cinder silinced Reed with a sharp glare.She jumped down from her place,"Yes, Reed, Actually yes.Take Manny, and Flame, and,"She looked around,"And me,"

Back
Top Bottom