>~* A Howl At Midnight>~* A FORGOTTEN DOGS ROLEPLAY!

I screwed it up.

Dang it -_-

Yep it was totally me.

KYNDRA CINDER HAS TO FIND A REASON NOT TO GO ON PATROL Cuz im pretty sure thats why Saeah paused it.... :p
(Well, not really, but the number one thing is how exactly does Rip Pack know there's danger ahead, and a bunch of other stuff that really isn't working right. :p I'm gonna go sift through all the posts, and figure out where we went wrong. ;) )

(Well, not really, but the number one thing is how exactly does Rip Pack know there's danger ahead, and a bunch of other stuff that really isn't working right. :p I'm gonna go sift through all the posts, and figure out where we went wrong. ;) )

IT WAS ME IT WAS ME IT WAS ME
Manny was patroling and noticed that he coukd smell storm pack super close- or at least closer than they should be.

So yeah.

(So.
What went wrong was:
#1. Rip Pack miraculously scented Storm Pack, which, in essence, actually isn't too bad.
#2. There was a typo by someone that Canyon shared a border with Storm and River Pack, neither of which truly do border Canyon territory...
#3. Something else totally irrelevant happened that I now forget. -_-

ANYWHOOOOOOO )

Ya all of that was meee XD

So.... Do we ignore rip pack's patrol thingey and pretend it never happens or make it happen or what. :hmm

Ya all of that was meee XD

So.... Do we ignore rip pack's patrol thingey and pretend it never happens or make it happen or what. :hmm
(Well... redoing/ignoring posts in an RP kinda gets really confusing... *GLARES AT NOCTURNAL HAZELPAW*... so let's have it go ahead and somehow backfire so that Rip isn't completely ready for like seventy dogs to come barging in. :p )

(Well... redoing/ignoring posts in an RP kinda gets really confusing... *GLARES AT NOCTURNAL HAZELPAW*... so let's have it go ahead and somehow backfire so that Rip isn't completely ready for like seventy dogs to come barging in. :p )

Kewl
But we need Cluckitydoodle.....
What master piece of nickname have i just created :th

Kewl
But we need Cluckitydoodle.....
What master piece of nickname have i just created :th
(I think I'll bring ol DS up on shore so things can actually be ready to start... >:} )
~Dark Storm, feeling the crumbling grains of sand gradually gather beneath his paws, silently rose up out of the water, eyes narrowed to nearly invisible slits, and slunk up onto the beach, his ears twitching with something near relaxed indifference. No reason scents whatever out here... but, then again, what do I expect from a pack of dogs? Dawn rising?!~

(I think I'll bring ol DS up on shore so things can actually be ready to start... >:} )
~Dark Storm, feeling the crumbling grains of sand gradually gather beneath his paws, silently rose up out of the water, eyes narrowed to nearly invisible slits, and slunk up onto the beach, his ears twitching with something near relaxed indifference. No reason scents whatever out here... but, then again, what do I expect from a pack of dogs? Dawn rising?!~

(I cannot make any sense of his thoughts XD)

Antler felt his feet bump the pebbly bed of the river and stood, allowing the water to run off his belly fur before he completely emerged.
~
Slate stubbed his paw on a sharp rock and flinched. "PAT SAJACK, STUPID ROCK" he hissed under his breath.

Name: Cave
Pack: River
Personality: Calm and collected, always thinking and never runs out of brain power- or physical power. She could go at a quick trot all day and still have enough energy to fight off tresspassers. Never, EVER lets her emotions make decisions for her; she will always do what is best for her pack, and never do anything to favor any single dog.
Breed: German shorthaired pointer
Description: Almost entirely black, with a roan patch on her chest and at the base of her tail; brown eyes.
History: She was born in an unwanted litter. An accident. Unwanted by all but her mother. When she was merely a week old, the notail who owned her mother took her and all her siblings and left them to die in a ditch. She was the only one still alive when a river pack patrol found her, and she was taken in and raised by a river pack belle.
Parents: Dogs
Siblings: Dead
Mate/crush: Open
Pups: None
Other: She has no memory of her mother
Username: PeepersMama

Back
Top Bottom