>~* A Howl At Midnight>~* A FORGOTTEN DOGS ROLEPLAY!

Name: Cave
Pack: River
Personality: Calm and collected, always thinking and never runs out of brain power- or physical power. She could go at a quick trot all day and still have enough energy to fight off tresspassers. Never, EVER lets her emotions make decisions for her; she will always do what is best for her pack, and never do anything to favor any single dog.
Breed: German shorthaired pointer
Description: Almost entirely black, with a roan patch on her chest and at the base of her tail; brown eyes.
History: She was born in an unwanted litter. An accident. Unwanted by all but her mother. When she was merely a week old, the notail who owned her mother took her and all her siblings and left them to die in a ditch. She was the only one still alive when a river pack patrol found her, and she was taken in and raised by a river pack belle.
Parents: Dogs
Siblings: Dead
Mate/crush: Open
Pups: None
Other: She has no memory of her mother
Username: PeepersMama
(Ahhhhhhh, her personality is so well orchestrated... :th
ACCEPTERINO. :wee)

Kewl :D I've always wanted to make a pointer in this. They're so cool.
I believe i shall make another.
Soon.
>:}

Manny was patroling and noticed that he coukd smell storm pack super close- or at least closer than they should be.

So yeah.

Manny just can't do anything right, can he? idk how you make him reflect so much off the Broncos... O_O

*Canyon*
Sherman was a perfect little angel

Name: Cave
Personality: Calm and collected, always thinking and never runs out of brain power- or physical power. She could go at a quick trot all day and still have enough energy to fight off tresspassers. Never, EVER lets her emotions make decisions for her; she will always do what is best for her pack, and never do anything to favor any single dog.
Description: Almost entirely black, with a roan patch on her chest and at the base of her tail; brown eyes.
History: She was born in an unwanted litter. An accident. Unwanted by all but her mother. When she was merely a week old, the notail who owned her mother took her and all her siblings and left them to die in a ditch. She was the only one still alive when a river pack patrol found her, and she was taken in and raised by a river pack belle.
Other: She has no memory of her mother
Username: PeepersMama
dude her history is so simple but it speaks to meh
can i make her a sister

Manny just can't do anything right, can he? idk how you make him reflect so much off the Broncos... O_O

*Canyon*
Sherman was a perfect little angel

dude her history is so simple but it speaks to meh
can i make her a sister

Ugh whatever man XDXD

On one condition.
Her name must be Crystal
Beyond that
DUDE YAS

Ugh whatever man XDXD

On one condition.
Her name must be Crystal
Beyond that
DUDE YAS
:yesss:
Name: Crystal
Personality: extroverted. but not exremely perky. She knows when to calm down and when to party :p
Description: erm, black with brown-like pawz and dark brown eyes
History:same as Cave
Other: She has no memory of her mother and PeepersMama is awesome
Username:Flufferes

:yesss:
Name: Crystal
Personality: extroverted. but not exremely perky. She knows when to calm down and when to party :p
Description: erm, black with brown-like pawz and dark brown eyes
History:same as Cave
Other: She has no memory of her mother and PeepersMama is awesome
Username:Flufferes

I does luv it :cool:

*pounders the thought of making Alex.* *Is going to do it* *feels sorry because of another Human name* *deceads she'll be a escaped pet* *starts making her*

Name:Alex
Pack:Hmmmmmm, Canyon Pack
Age (in moons):7
Packtors: (IF UNDER 5 MOONS AND ARE A PUP!-like mentors from Warriors, but there are two- an adult male and a female)
Personality:You serious?I need to play it out.
History:READ ABOVE YOU MOUSEBRAIN
Description of bodily attributes:Long-Legged, Short thin fur, slim skinny golden/amber coat with many black spots.She may resemble a Leopard in some ways.She has piercing green eyes.
Breed if dog or species if wolf/coyote:Mutt(Golden CampineX Leopard Hunting Cat)
Mate/crush:None, Yet
Parents:Unknown Breeder Dogs
Siblings:Unknown Notail Pets
Pups:None
Other:SHE IS A ESCAPED PET AND MY ONLY DOG IN CANYON!
Username:Cluckcluck1215

Back
Top Bottom