>~* A Howl At Midnight>~* A FORGOTTEN DOGS ROLEPLAY!

Name: Nightfall
Pack: Storm pack
Age (in moons): 18
Packtors: None
Personality: Strategical, quiet, secretive, clever, ignorant at times, cold.
History: Nothing interesting. He was born and raised in Storm pack.
Description of bodily attributes:
Black-wolf.jpg

Breed if dog or species if wolf/coyote: Wolf
Mate/crush: Probably has to be a very special, persistent and caring canine to love him.
Parents: Dead
Siblings: Dead
Pups: None
Other: None
Username: CP Chicken

Last edited:
Pack: Canyon pack
History: Nothing interesting. He was born and raised in Canyon pack.
View attachment 1123589
Mate/crush: Probably has to be a very special, persistent and caring canine to love him.
(This is a awesome charrie)

(Rip)
Scar stepped away from the mangled dog, panting. She heard the shrill noise of a pup. It was Dotpup, calling out to Riptide. She suddenly realized that this dog, this coyote-killer, was Dotpup's father. That's why he killed with such savagery... Scar suddenly realized. Riptide wanted revenge. "Listen, dog," she growled softly, "even though you killed my daughter, I will not kill your daughter, Dotpup. I'm only sorry that I had to do this to you..."
Scar then walked away, looking for another battle. But this time, she wasn't out to kill.~

(Storm)
Hawkeye stared at Thunder, realizing by the light in her eyes that she meant to fight to the death. "But, why?" he woofed softly, alarmed that she would kill or get killed when she didn't have to. Either way, he intended to be the winner of this fight. But, I'm already wounded... and this is no dog, she's a wolf. Hawkeye thought, slowly circling the wolf.

(Storm)
Hawkeye yelped as a new canine suddenly barreled into him. He quickly rolled away and realized he was cornered by two growling canines. "I didn't kill your Alpha! Are you crazy, dog?" he barked, trying to stall what would probably be his demise.
Thunder glanced over at the new wolf, Well I guess Hawk decided to join. She turned back to her opponent and walked dangerously close to Hawkeye, "Looks like you've got yourself cornered, storm packer." She growled angrily. She wasn't one to kill but Storm pack asked for it. (Guys, I wanted Thunder to be killed, not to kill. At this point, Hawkeye is outnumbered and injured so someone needs to help out poor Hawkeye. XD)

Pack: Canyon pack
History: Nothing interesting. He was born and raised in Canyon pack.
View attachment 1123589
(*sniff* It's beautiful.
Buttttttt, he looks like a wolf that belongs in Storm pack. :cool: Canyon pack is mostly for dogs. ;))

Back
Top Bottom