>~* A Howl At Midnight>~* A FORGOTTEN DOGS ROLEPLAY!

(Storm is not evil so Moon can try and kill Scar and Scar can kill her?)
(Sure!)
(Rip)
Scar saw a dog without an opponent. She rushed toward her and tackled her to the ground. "Run away, dog, before I kill you!" Scar bluffed, hoping the dog would just run for it and Scar wouldn't have to waste her time battling.

Thunder glanced over at the new wolf, Well I guess Hawk decided to join. She turned back to her opponent and walked dangerously close to Hawkeye, "Looks like you've got yourself cornered, storm packer." She growled angrily. She wasn't one to kill but Storm pack asked for it. (Guys, I wanted Thunder to be killed, not to kill. At this point, Hawkeye is outnumbered and injured so someone needs to help out poor Hawkeye. XD)
(Storm)
Hawkeye stood strong, he wouldn't try to run away. He knew it was useless anyway. The two angry River packers were closing in. He snarled and snapped at the she-wolf, catching her fur in his fangs and ripping it out savagely "You would never beat me in a fair battle, wolf." he barked, anger and fear in his voice.

( :D
Ah, I see what your saying. I'll put him in Storm pack.)
(He can help Hawkeye!)

(Sure!)
(Rip)
Scar saw a dog without an opponent. She rushed toward her and tackled her to the ground. "Run away, dog, before I kill you!" Scar bluffed, hoping the dog would just run for it and Scar wouldn't have to waste her time battling.

(Storm)
Hawkeye stood strong, he wouldn't try to run away. He knew it was useless anyway. The two angry River packers were closing in. He snarled and snapped at the she-wolf, catching her fur in his fangs and ripping it out savagely "You would never beat me in a fair battle, wolf." he barked, anger and fear in his voice.

(He can help Hawkeye!)
Moon yelped she clawed Scar lunging at her sinking her fangs into her back

(Sure!)
(Rip)

(Storm)

(He can help Hawkeye!)
Thunder snarled in pure anger and hatred at the canine. She pounced at him savagely but was cut short as a sudden forced slammed into her.

Nightfall stalked around, hidden by the trees. His pelt blended in with the shadows around him. He waited, waited for the most opportune moment to fight. Should I even participate in these pup games? Yes, I probably should since if I didn't I may as well be admitting I'm a coward. With a silent sigh, he hid in a bush and searched through the crowd for an opponent. His eyes stopped at Hawkeye and the other two wolves, Ah, let's go ruin those River packers' day just a bit more. I wouldn't want them to have easy prey. He strode through the trees and across the field, heading towards Hawkeye and the other two. As one of the wolves, Thunder, pounced at Hawkeye, Nightfall took that moment to crash into the she-wolf.

Moon yelped she clawed Scar lunging at her sinking her fangs into her back
(Rip)
Scar whipped around, and her teeth sunk deep into Moon's shoulder. She felt Moon's hot blood flood into her mouth, but she refused to let go.

Thunder snarled in pure anger and hatred at the dog. She pounced at him savagely but was cut short as a sudden forced slammed into her.

Nightfall stalked around, hidden by the trees. His pelt blended in with the shadows around him. He waited, waited for the most opportune moment to fight. Should I even participate in these pup games? I may as well be admitting I'm a coward if I don't. With a silent sigh, he hid in a bush and searched through the crowd for an opponent. His eyes stopped at Hawkeye and the other two wolves, Ah, let's go ruin those River packers' day just a bit more. I wouldn't want them to have easy prey. He strode through the trees and across the field, heading towards Hawkeye and the other two. As one of the wolves, Thunder, pounced at Hawkeye, Nightfall took that moment to crash into the she-wolf. He growled and tore into her flesh.
(Do you want Hawkeye to kill Thunder? Or is Nightfall going to do it?)

(Hawkeye certainly took on a killer challenge. :th)
(Well, it looks like he isn't going to die today. Nightfall saved him :p)

(Rip)
Scar whipped around, and her teeth sunk deep into Moon's shoulder. She felt Moon's hot blood flood into her mouth, but she refused to let go.

(Do you want Hawkeye to kill Thunder? Or is Nightfall going to do it?)

(Well, it looks like he isn't going to die today. Nightfall saved him :p)
(Well do you want Hawkeye to kill her? If you do than that's fine with me. )

Back
Top Bottom