>~* A Howl At Midnight>~* A FORGOTTEN DOGS ROLEPLAY!

He shrugged, watching a crab skitter across the sand. "I like my personal space. Mostly to get away from the drama." Then he glanced to the mostly-dead body, "Which, unfortunately, didn't work this time."
Thrush looked at the young Canyon Packer. "You should get the River Pack healer. I've done all I can." he said, glancing at the sky. "I should be going..."

How much
Hooow much
How much
Have I missed... O_O
Thrush and *Insert name* are trying to help a river packer, Shadow, Dotpup, and Duskypup are running to canyon pack, Redfern is morning his adopted brother`s death and smells shadow, Rain and Pistol last time me and Zelda rped them were talking about birch being a coyote, Faylane is getting nervous, Seeker has her hackles raised because birch is a coyote and Seeker hates coyotes, and Night is slowly ripping Snow`s flanks open. Don`t you just love the drama packs?

Thrush and *Insert name* are trying to help a river packer, Shadow, Dotpup, and Duskypup are running to canyon pack, Redfern is morning his adopted brother`s death and smells shadow, Rain and Pistol last time me and Zelda rped them were talking about birch being a coyote, Faylane is getting nervous, Seeker has her hackles raised because birch is a coyote and Seeker hates coyotes, and Night is slowly ripping Snow`s flanks open. Don`t you just love the drama packs?
River
You are my new favorite person. :th

YES)

(0_0 Amazing! Wait, killer of canyon packers is going to join canyon pack?)
Redfern was still staring at his adopted brothers ripped pelt, numb to everything. A cold breeze kicked up, bringing with it a scent he remembered all to well. his head snapped up "I smell an intruder." he barked
(Yas, Yas she is 8] Details are happening as we go)

How much
Hooow much
How much
Have I missed... O_O
Not too much ;)

(Yas, Yas she is 8] Details are happening as we go)

Not too much ;)
(Well then. I think Redfern is going to hate her for life XD)

Iron`s hackles arose and his guard hairs stood on end "Redfern`s right, I smell it too!" he said walking up beside Redfern "Do you know the scent?"
~
"Yes." Redfern growled. His withers pricked, and his tail twitched with stress.
~
Dust sniffed the air, there was a new scent, but he wasn`t sure if it was a intruder. There was something mixed with it that Iron and Redfern weren`t smelling. Dotpup. "Perhaps," He barked quietly Could it be that a rip packer has saved Dotpup? he wondered
~
Lickpup froze, could another fight happen right here in camp again? She looked around for her sire-dog.

(Well then. I think Redfern is going to hate her for life XD)

Iron`s hackles arose and his guard hairs stood on end "Redfern`s right, I smell it too!" he said walking up beside Redfern "Do you know the scent?"
~
"Yes." Redfern growled. His withers pricked, and his tail twitched with stress.
~
Dust sniffed the air, there was a new scent, but he wasn`t sure if it was a intruder. There was something mixed with it that Iron and Redfern weren`t smelling. Dotpup. "Perhaps," He barked quietly Could it be that a rip packer has saved Dotpup? he wondered
~
Lickpup froze, could another fight happen right here in camp again? She looked around for her sire-dog.
(Do you think we should wait for a new Alpha to be elected before they find her? Cuz a prisoner and no ultimate authority would probably throw it into even more chaos... :lol: ;))

Back
Top Bottom