>~* A Howl At Midnight>~* A FORGOTTEN DOGS ROLEPLAY!

"BREEZE!" Squrrielflight screeched, Flinging herself forward into the deepest part of the river. The Shedog has dissapeared from sight."No!"
Breeze spun around in a circle, but she was greeted by the same hopeless murk everywhere she turned. Her lungs started to lash her ribcage in protest against their oxygen deprivation, and for a heartbeat, a watery demise was almost tempting.
It'd be so easy...just to let go...if...if...she's...not going to be found...then I can join her...
A strong jolt of shame at her selfishness abruptly returned her sense of logic and sent her whirling back to the surface.
Think of how many innocent dogs would suffer solely because of your inability to face something they already have and yet continued forward.
She emerged sputtering, dirtied froth flying everywhere in a reversed snowstorm. "We're not going to find her like this," she howled across the river's rage to Squirrelflight, struggling to win her war against a particularly strong undertow. If she's down there, you're not going to find her at all. Another surge of angry tears came up as her mind rebelled against her heart's pleas once more. "She'd have been washed to shore already or..." She trailed off, leaving the obvious unsaid. It was already apparent enough that this frenzied search was ridiculously futile.~

Breeze spun around in a circle, but she was greeted by the same hopeless murk everywhere she turned. Her lungs started to lash her ribcage in protest against their oxygen deprivation, and for a heartbeat, a watery demise was almost tempting.
It'd be so easy...just to let go...if...if...she's...not going to be found...then I can join her...
A strong jolt of shame at her selfishness abruptly returned her sense of logic and sent her whirling back to the surface.
Think of how many innocent dogs would suffer solely because of your inability to face something they already have and yet continued forward.
She emerged sputtering, dirtied froth flying everywhere in a reversed snowstorm. "We're not going to find her like this," she howled across the river's rage to Squirrelflight, struggling to win her war against a particularly strong undertow. If she's down there, you're not going to find her at all. Another surge of angry tears came up as her mind rebelled against her heart's pleas once more. "She'd have been washed to shore already or..." She trailed off, leaving the obvious unsaid. It was already apparent enough that this frenzied search was ridiculously futile.~
Squrrielflight threw her head back, and let out a howl of relief. She looked at Breeze."We have to check the shore!" Se howled, holding herself to the ground.

Squrrielflight threw her head back, and let out a howl of relief. She looked at Breeze."We have to check the shore!" Se howled, holding herself to the ground.
Breeze nodded and surged forward, feeling ridiculously small and helpless against the omnipotent forces of this rising gale. She stubbornly chugged forward, finding purchase on the loose gravel not a heartbeat too soon as a massive wave rose up to swallow and wash her back to the fatal innards of the river. She hauled herself up onto the crumbling ground, coughing up snoutfuls of distasteful water.~

Autumn's fur shivered in raw exhaustion and freed a few stray flecks of dried blood from her mottled pelt. "I couldn't agree more." She closed her eyes for a brief moment, allowing herself a fanciful indulgence in soft, comforting nest materials...
Her eyes snapped open as she realized she was swaying on her paws and forced a dry laugh. "Yeah. I'm definitely tired."
(Nah, you're fine. Especially since you have 0 clue what's going on. :lol:)
Swift chuckled. "We're not far now. You just have to stay awake a little longer." She brushed her tail along Autumn's side and then gave a rather big yawn. Her eyes hurt and she was putting most of her energy into keeping them open. "If this camp doesn't come into sight soon, I'm pretty sure my legs will fall off!"

Swift chuckled. "We're not far now. You just have to stay awake a little longer." She brushed her tail along Autumn's side and then gave a rather big yawn. Her eyes hurt and she was putting most of her energy into keeping them open. "If this camp doesn't come into sight soon, I'm pretty sure my legs will fall off!"
~Hawk skidded up alongside the two she-dogs. As he reared to face them, he fell forward with a groan as one of his overworked legs decided to fall prey to a debilitating cramp. "If you're not injured," he grunted, wobbling unsteady on his remaining legs as he failed to right himself, "Windsong is missing, presumed drowned, and we've got dogs throwing themselves into furious currents in maddened search efforts. We've got to find her, or her body, before we've got even more tragedies to jot down."~
(I love how he's running east to west interacting with every single character I want involved- he was literally a mile away about two seconds ago. :lau)

(Lol idk why)
Heather looked down at the small bump on her underside. While barely discernible, it meant much more than just a bodily feature for her...and Blaze. Within that bump was everything...she had hoped for, she would protect, she would die for. She would die for. Those words sunk in as she reflected on the last month or so. That last month captured everything she could ask for, namely Blaze. A more athletic, beautiful, protective, and attentive mate she could not ask for. She reminisced when it was hard to show affection for him due to embarrassment, and how now it was difficult not to out pour too much. Her glance fell upon the den, which before, was dusty, and now was comfortable and homey, a result of his deep dedication to her. He loved her, and she loved him.
@HeavensHens88

Name: Burnscar
Pack: River
Age (in moons): 78 moons
Packtors: (IF UNDER 5 MOONS AND ARE A PUP!-like mentors from Warriors, but there are two- an adult male and a female)
Personality: Bold, brave, fierce in battle, ignorant at times.
History: In another dimension... He's a lion.
Description of bodily attributes:
Black splotches mostly in the ftont, silvery/grey coat, cream unders, Blue lace-ish legs.
Breed if dog or species if wolf/coyote: Australian Shepard/Siberian Husky
Mate/crush: Blackflame (NPC)
Parents: Mergo and "keep!"
Siblings: A lot of them, none that he's close too...
Pups: Bravepup
Other:
Username: ChickenCowboy02

Name: Burnscar
Pack: River
Age (in moons): 78 moons
Packtors: (IF UNDER 5 MOONS AND ARE A PUP!-like mentors from Warriors, but there are two- an adult male and a female)
Personality: Bold, brave, fierce in battle, ignorant at times.
History: In another dimension... He's a lion.
Description of bodily attributes:
Black splotches mostly in the ftont, silvery/grey coat, cream unders, Blue lace-ish legs.
Breed if dog or species if wolf/coyote: Australian Shepard/Siberian Husky
Mate/crush: Blackflame (NPC)
Parents: Mergo and "keep!"
Siblings: A lot of them, none that he's close too...
Pups: Bravepup
Other:
Username: ChickenCowboy02
(....just....:lau
This kills me. :3 )

Yeah, in some places. It's about as wrong as Mikey is half the time. -___-

Shadow only heard half of what her new captor said, she was so lost in thought. The last phrase broke through the ice that had formed on top of her conscious thought. "Okay," she whispered.
To her own surprise, saying that lifted a small weight off her head. The sweet relief of submission, no matter how brief it would be, calmed her more than she expected.
~
Duskypup stared at her mother in shock, her mouth gaping. "Mom!" she snapped, jumping up and nipping at her face as she walked forward. "Come- on!" she growled as she struggled to turn Shadow back into the shelter of the bush.
Seeing her mother- the warrior who had fought her battles for her before she could even see - submiss to this male so quickly... It sickened her. It ignited an anger that she wasn't used to feeling. She, for once, seemed to hold the most brains of them both; so she settled into a sulking prowl by her mother's flank, head low, hackles raised, eyes watching for any sign of an attack. She found herself jumping towards whatever caused a bush to crackle instead of away from it, while Shadow paced quietly behind Dust; it reminded Duskypup of the horses that no-tails rode. Obediently and complacently following the lesser being around, answering to the slightest tug of the thin rope that kept them from running.
For a second she wondered how Brindlepup would react to seeing their mother acting like this..... But she quickly shoved the thought away.
(Weird. *~*)

(Yo sup beanzerino. :frow
Ya, totz. Just fill one out, and I'll give you the lowdown of what's happened so far and momentous enough to be mentioned.)
Kewl heres meh form

Name: Silver
Pack: Riverpack
Age (in moons): 36
Packtors:
Personality: Short tempered, cold but loyal to her pack
History: Was a no tail pet when she was a pup
Description of bodily attributes: Gray with white paws with bright blue eyes
Breed if dog or species if wolf/coyote: Husky
Mate/crush: None
Parents: Unknown no-tail pets
Siblings: Unknown no-tail pets
Pups: none
Other: nuthin
Username: bean306
(I wasn't fully sure what to put for packtors)

Back
Top Bottom