>~* A Howl At Midnight>~* A FORGOTTEN DOGS ROLEPLAY!

Kewl heres meh form

Name: Silver
Pack: Riverpack
Age (in moons): 36
Packtors:
Personality: Short tempered, cold but loyal to her clan
History: Was a no tail pet when she was a pup
Description of bodily attributes: Gray with white paws with bright blue eyes
Breed if dog or species if wolf/coyote: Husky
Mate/crush: None
Parents: Unknown no-tail pets
Siblings: Unknown no-tail pets
Pups: none
Other: nuthin
Username: bean306
(Clan? :3)

Kewl heres meh form

Name: Silver
Pack: Riverpack
Age (in moons): 36
Packtors:
Personality: Short tempered, cold but loyal to her pack
History: Was a no tail pet when she was a pup
Description of bodily attributes: Gray with white paws with bright blue eyes
Breed if dog or species if wolf/coyote: Husky
Mate/crush: None
Parents: Unknown no-tail pets
Siblings: Unknown no-tail pets
Pups: none
Other: nuthin
Username: bean306
(I wasn't fully sure what to put for packtors)
(Accepterino. Welcome to the chaos, Dissected Burrito. :3)

(Clan? :3)
(STOP PICKING ON MA NEWEST BURRITO BUD. :tongue)

Breeze nodded and surged forward, feeling ridiculously small and helpless against the omnipotent forces of this rising gale. She stubbornly chugged forward, finding purchase on the loose gravel not a heartbeat too soon as a massive wave rose up to swallow and wash her back to the fatal innards of the river. She hauled herself up onto the crumbling ground, coughing up snoutfuls of distasteful water.~
Squrrielflight pulled herself to shore, shaking her pelt, but it just got soaked moments later as more rain poured from the sky."If she's anywhere, she's farther down the beach!"Squrrielflight howled.

~Hawk skidded up alongside the two she-dogs. As he reared to face them, he fell forward with a groan as one of his overworked legs decided to fall prey to a debilitating cramp. "If you're not injured," he grunted, wobbling unsteady on his remaining legs as he failed to right himself, "Windsong is missing, presumed drowned, and we've got dogs throwing themselves into furious currents in maddened search efforts. We've got to find her, or her body, before we've got even more tragedies to jot down."~
(I love how he's running east to west interacting with every single character I want involved- he was literally a mile away about two seconds ago. :lau)
Swift's eyes widened. She whipped around to look at Autumn, all tiredness forgotten. "We have to do something! It's bad enough that we've lost Windsong, we don't want the rest of the pack drowning!" She looked back at Hawk. "Lead me to the river!"(because I have no idea where it is). Swift was worried for her packmates. We can't let them die.
(I literally have no clue what's going on, so forgive me if I get something wrong)

Squrrielflight pulled herself to shore, shaking her pelt, but it just got soaked moments later as more rain poured from the sky."If she's anywhere, she's farther down the beach!"Squrrielflight howled.
Breeze perked her ears in agreement, and reared up on her back legs before lunging into another canter. She made sure to keep her stride in check this time though, and Breeze bounded along the battered beach with liquid grace. It could've carried her only Sirius knows how far...
She reigned herself in slightly as she passed where she'd stopped before, eyes- the powerful vision she'd inherited from Windsong, of all things- narrowed into keen sensories that swept the shore before her for anything besides water.
Water. That horrible, heartless water.
Breeze shivered with loathing. This water was the root of everything amiss. It'd allowed them to cross in the first place. If it supplied them with so much life, why couldn't it have kicked up a squall before they'd journeyed to the opposing lands of destruction?! And, now, it'd chosen to turn into a formidable opponent just when they'd all had enough defeat. Perhaps it'd had enough of them drinking from it and quenching their thirst. Perhaps it wanted to rid of everything that stole and wasted its lifeblood. Perhaps it simply had malign intent laced into its flooded heart, just as every other being and element alike.
Breeze let out another wailing scream of helpless anger and slammed her paws down in the uselessly spawned rivelets that the water had thrown aside. She spat a few flavorful curses at the river as if it were a being with ears to be scorched before contributing forward, only to be suddenly thrown backward by a rebellious wind.
This whole star-forsaken earth is against me.

Back
Top Bottom