^*^A New World^*^ (ROLEPLAY)

charnic44

Songster
6 Years
Dec 2, 2013
Dreaming of colder weather....
2148 A.D.

To whoever finds this:

They're coming. Run. Hide. Don't let them catch you. The end is near and if you end up under their rule... The worst is yet to come. Get out while you can. Their reign is impossible to escape. Hurry, leave. Don't do as they say; you'll end up just as bad. You must save the future generations. But, in order to do so, you'll have to work together.

I give you my best wishes - Malcolm Williams; the only sane person left. July 24, 2148

2178 A.D. 30 years later

"Good evening, all." The man paused. "Today is the day, that after 30 long years, 30 long and war filled years, we celebrate independence. Creos is finally free from Zanpia!" The crowd erupted in hurrahs. The man raised his hand and the crowd hushed. "But, we must not forget our Superiors who have fought so hard for this day. Not physically, but they have given us so much for the independence of this country. I would like to introduce you to our president, our leader, our Superior; Eleanor Galloway." An elderly woman with greying hair appeared and the crowd hurrahed some more. "Welcome." She said and the audience was quiet once again. "Welcome to the new country of Creos! Along with this new freedom comes new responsibilities, new jobs, and new technology. A very small group of scientists have created a serum that is injected into everybody who is 18 years old or more. This serum is to amplify the health, stamina, speed, agility, and accuracy of each and everyone's job. After all, we cannot have a country who's foundation is weak, am I correct?" She paused and the crowd shouted a many "Yes!" "Anyone 15 through 18 will be attending a special class three times a week to gain a better understanding of how their elders, their Superiors, have gained the independence of the great and noble country. They will also be shaped into great young adults who will learn how their Superiors want Creos to be lead." She finished and walked off of the stage. The crowd roared with many joyous shouts but soon everyone started leaving and going home.

Recently, a friend of yours found this strange letter from 30 years ago. You have no idea what its supposed to mean, but you think its got something to do with the new Superiors. You're a teenager between the ages of 15 and 18. You go to the special classes and your parents get the special serum. But lately, your parents act more like zombies than your regular parents. They've been taking the serum for about a month now and there are some serious side effects (zombie-like behavior, sleep deprivation, and short-term memory loss to name a few). YOU must figure this out and stop your Superiors from doing this. But how?

RULES:

• What I say goes (I am the creator of this RP so don't anger me...)

• No TBRs or stuff like that (SO annoying)

• All BYC rules apply (Well, duh!)

• No cursing, censor it (****)

• Keep it PG-PG13 (Nothing too gory or bloody, yes, there will be bloodshed but keep away from specific details)

• No perfect characters (Because nobody is perfect)

• No overpopulation of girls (I know we're cool but so are boys. If you make 2 girls, I ask that you make a boy as well ((if you can handle 3 charries, I went crazy once and made 7 characters and let me just say, that was WAY too many to handle)) or if you think you can only handle 2, try making one of each gender so we don't have 20 girls and only 5 boys, that ratio doesn't work too well...)

• Only make as many characters as you can handle (Like I said before, 7 is too many for me. I can safely manage 3 or 4 charries. More or less depending on the RP. Just know how many you can handle)

• If you make a whole bunch of characters, please RP them every few days or so (Nobody likes it when you've got 10 charries but only RP 3)

• PM me for any secret twins/siblings, plot twists you think would be interesting, or if you are going to be gone for a little while (vacation, parents took away phone/computer privileges, ect.)

• Read the rules (if you read the rules put something about eye color, hair color, or height in the picture/description)

• Respect the other RPers

• No fighting/drama (take it to the PMs. "I'll leave if you do that!")

• No magic

• No being invincible, you can dodge 1 out of every 4 attacks

• No one-liners (Unless the creativity juices aren't flowing)

• Don't start until I say it is time

• Have fun! (Yay! Cheesy rules!)

FORM:

Name: (First and last)
Personality:
History (Optional):
Picture/Description:
Username:
Other:

CHARACTER PAGE:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/a-new-world-roleplay-character-page

Last edited:
Name: Tessa Barrett
Crush: ME: Weston TESSA: Shut up!
Personality: Spunky, impertinent, tough but sweet, loyal, stylish
History (Optional): Designs her own clothing.
Picture/Description:

She is 5' 2" tall. And always wears this necklace:

Username: Gertrude McFuzz
Other:

Name: Logan McLaughlin
Crush: Girls!
Personality: Funny, prankster, kind of sweet
History (Optional):
Picture/Description:

He is 5' 11" tall.
Other:

Last edited:
[COLOR=333333]Name: Tessa Barrett Age: 16 1/2 Gender: Female Crush: ME: Weston TESSA: Shut up! Personality: Spunky, impertinent, tough but sweet, loyal, stylish History (Optional): Designs her own clothing. Picture/Description:[/COLOR] She is 5' 2" tall. And always wears this necklace: [COLOR=333333]Username: Gertrude McFuzz Other:[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Name: Logan McLaughlin Age: 17 Gender: Male Crush: Girls! Personality: Funny, prankster, kind of sweet History (Optional): Picture/Description:[/COLOR] He is 5' 11" tall. [COLOR=333333]Username: Gertrude McFuzz Other:[/COLOR]
(Accepted!)

Name: Anastasia (Ana) Turner
Crush: SHE'S OPEN BOYS!
Personality: Sassy, but not girly, rugged. Wears a lot of clunky jewelry and headphones. Loves classic rock and 80's punk and plays a mean guitar.
History (Optional): Has two older sisters.
Picture/Description:

She is 5' 11"
Other:

Name: Angelos Seraphim
Crush: Maya
Personality: Dark-humored, cool as a cucumber.
History (Optional): Got into a lot of fights.
Picture/Description:

He is 5' 10" tall.
Other:

Last edited:
Name: Hannah Ruud, Lucas Ruud
Age: (Both) 17 years, 3 months, 2 1/2 weeks, 4 days. (That's some detail!)
Crush: Doesn't have one/ likes every pretty girl.
Personality: Hannah is a usually nice girl. She is really popular in school. To her brother she is really mean! It's just like sibling rivalry. She can be mean to anyone that stands in her way. She is also very adventurous.///: Lucas is the biggest flirt you will EVER meet! He will flirt with girls he hasn't even seen or met before. Overall he is a nice boy. He is a out-door kinda teen.
History (Optional): at the age of 11 they saw their father shoot himself. They dont really like to talk about it tho.
Picture/Description: I read the rules but I am going to post pictures later!
Username:cowhlb
Other: They are twins.

Name: Kira and Kyle Rayne
Crush: none yet
Personality: both are quiet and protective of eachother, loyal, kind until they get angry
History (Optional):
Picture/Description:
They are twins, but Kyle has blue eyes and Kira has grey eyes
Username: Starrnico
Other:

[COLOR=333333]Name: Kira and Kyle Rayne Age: 17 Gender: F/m Crush: none yet Personality: both are quiet and protective of eachother, loyal, kind until they get angry History (Optional): Picture/Description:[/COLOR] They are twins, but Kyle has blue eyes and Kira has grey eyes [COLOR=333333]Username: Starrnico[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Other: [/COLOR]
Copier! :|

Back
Top Bottom