^*^A New World^*^ (ROLEPLAY)

Name: Luna Lyle
Crush: Uh ah X3
Personality: Sensitive and generally quiet. In a large group of people, she tends to be the invisible one. Luna likes reading, although never really had the chance to do it. She is also patient, humble and friendly
History (Optional): Um can I do it later?
Picture/Description: (Am I alowed to do no pic? I can't seem to find any)Long black hair that goes down to about her lower back when not tied up. Her eyes are a kind of blue, that often seem to be a more grey colour in the right light. She is tall and slender- or as some people might say, delicate in just about every way. She is basically very pretty and stands out, even her old clothes seem to look good on her
Username: Silver Bantam
Other:
(Sorry I didn't do it yesterday, ran out of time)

Last edited:
(@Mantha: Sure. I didn't know it was a thing between you guys. I saw it on a different RP and just copied it. I'll edit.)

(@Silver Bantam: Accepted! And it's okay.)

(EVERYBODY: WE WILL START AROUND 9:00 AM MOUNTAIN TIME TOMORROW!!! :D)

(@Mantha: Sure. I didn't know it was a thing between you guys. I saw it on a different RP and just copied it. I'll edit.)

(@Silver Bantam: Accepted! And it's okay.)

(EVERYBODY: WE WILL START AROUND 9:00 AM MOUNTAIN TIME TOMORROW!!!
big_smile.png
)

(Yay! Thank you :))

Name:Catherine (Cat) Smith
Crush:Logan
Personality:Shy, quiet, outgoing (around friends), brave, antisocial, can be quick to anger or become sad.
History: Her parents divorced when she was 13 and she became withdrawn. She moved schools the same year and didn't make very many friends. Lives with her Mom, Stepfather, and two younger siblings.
Picture/Description:

She's 5'5
Username:Wintent
Other:

Name:Nexon Verdine
Crush:None yet
Personality:Loud, rambunctious, acts before thinking, hates following orders, and loves getting in trouble.
History:Grew up on 'the wrong side of town' with his six siblings and Mother. When his Mother died of Pneumonia when he was 10 they where all put in foster care. He and his siblings where split up and he was adopted when he was 15. He now lives with his adoptive parents and his Rottweiler named Fluffy.
Picture/Description:

He's 6'2
Other:Dyes his hair.

Name:Catherine (Cat) Smith
Crush:Logan
Personality:Shy, quiet, outgoing (around friends), brave, antisocial, can be quick to anger or become sad.
History: Her parents divorced when she was 13 and she became withdrawn. She moved schools the same year and didn't make very many friends. Lives with her Mom, Stepfather, and two younger siblings.
Picture/Description:

She's 5'5
Other:
(Yay! I love it when characters crush on my characters! {I think some part of me takes it as a compliment…})

(EVERYBODY We are starting!)

"Good evening students." A short brunette woman greeted. "Welcome to your special training." She smiled. "I am Ms. Santiago and I will be teaching you everything you need to know about this wonderful country of Creos. Any questions?" She looked around the room.

Maya sat up very straight in her seat. She was very nervous; she had just found a letter from 30 years ago. The worse part was that it was from somebody related to her somehow. After Ms. Santiago was done speaking, she relaxed a bit. Why doesn't she look like a zombie? She asked herself.

Sam sat slouched in her seat and twirled her long blonde hair. She hated this class. Sam got out a small piece of paper and wrote: Why are you so nervous? What happened? She sat forward and have it to Maya. They were best friends, but complete opposites. Sam liked getting into trouble and Maya never got into trouble.

Wes sat in the back of the room. He raised his hand. "I got one, why do we have to go to this dumb class anyway?" He smirked as the teacher tried to recover. "Uh… um… well, you are here to learn about how our Superiors fought for this country and how they want it to be led when they're gone." She nodded. "Any others, Mr. Langdon?" He shook his head and the teacher looked away.

Samir sat quietly in the second row drawing a rose. He drew whenever he was bored. Samir was a very quiet person, he never knew what to say when. He didn't pay much attention to the teacher and just kept drawing. The rose part was done and the stem was all that was left.

Back
Top Bottom