A watermelon, a dog and a jogging suit?

CluckyCharms

Songster
7 Years
Sep 28, 2012
Missouri, but Montana in my dreams
My Coop
My Coop
I remember something I saw or heard in my youth. It had something to do with a green jogging suit, and the person wearing it felt like a watermelon with a head while wearing it. I also seem to recall something to do with the person's dog; it wouldn't bark when he saw strangers, but would sluggishly woof or something. I don't know what relation that has to the green jogging suit and the watermelon with a head but I seem to remember a lazy sort of dog. I remember it was the funniest thing ever to me (at the time) and I would like to watch it or hear it again if at all possible. Does this sound familiar to anybody? I don't know if it was a movie, or a tv show, or what it was...but I specifically remember it as being some sort of actor saying it...perhaps on the radio? I don't know...hoping someone else remembers it too. I believe it was during the 80s (judging from the age I think I was when I saw/heard it) but I'm not certain. Thank you.

[Edited to add] I tried google and youtube but I couldn't find anything other than silly people doing silly things with their foreheads, smashing watermelons. It wasn't that.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom