A wild pokemon rp (Now Open!!! still accepting forms :)

Large raindrops fell onto the leaves, and seemed to dissolve into a thin sheet as soon as they touched down. A small frolicking action was seen in the swamp, as if whoever was there was enjoying themselves.

Another useless day in the icelands. You wish to find a friend, but whos near you and why would anybody befriend a giant mamoswine. You sign and go to bed, when suddenly a shooting star is seen in the distance. You run towards it, to see celibi, the grass creature cuddled up in a corner. You ask why are you here. It replys" I appear in troubled times, you get one wish and one wish only, what do you wish for?"

Another useless day in the icelands. You wish to find a friend, but whos near you and why would anybody befriend a giant mamoswine. You sign and go to bed, when suddenly a shooting star is seen in the distance. You run towards it, to see celibi, the grass creature cuddled up in a corner. You ask why are you here. It replys" I appear in troubled times, you get one wish and one wish only, what do you wish for?"

Umm...you cant just make a wish because that is kind of unfair...
Also (because this is going to bug me) Celebi doesn't make wishes...thats Jirachi....

but it is nicely written :)

Last edited:
The small creature lurked in the bushes nearby, feeling sad that other Pokemon were shouting at each other. There was a very low, humming sort of sound that emerged from the reeds. It was singing.

(beauh, nice paragraph! :lol:)

Back
Top Bottom