A wild pokemon rp (Now Open!!! still accepting forms :)

The small creature lurked in the bushes nearby, feeling sad that other Pokemon were shouting at each other. There was a very low, humming sort of sound that emerged from the reeds. It was singing.
(beauh, nice paragraph! :lol:)

The song, very faint, could be identified as a slower version of "Scarborough Fair".
It continued to rain.

Umm...you cant just make a wish because that is kind of unfair...
Also (because this is going to bug me) Celebi doesn't make wishes...that Jirachi....

Sorry about jirachi, but the wish is important, it is troubled times. "what is troubling about now," you screech exciting. "you...You must reach your destiny and stop team Z from unleashing the weapon, do you take my offer, as your life is starting to become very interesting. Take with you some of your friends and stop tem for good', "but I don't have friends" you wimper. "take a wish' Jirachi says. "I wis, wis, wish for a friend and to be out of here".

A strange noises above you head, is that birds chirping. A lone shuckle crustle is running through the forest with Team Z members behind it. "enough!" you say and pick up the crustle and keep running. "thanks' says crustle and then blacks out. No body around here had seen a prehistoric animal like you before.

There was a small splash in the swamp, and the creature darted over to the far side, where it continued its tune, but so that now Synge could not hear it over the sound of the rain.

The clouds began to part in the sky. A rainbow was faintly visible on the horizon.

"Oh"

Pez came back and found her meal gone, she went into the water to find it
"Yeah. Would you join my pack?"

Sera swam as hard and fast as she could. Phillip scooped her up into his bill. Sera screamed again. "Put me down!"
"Don't worry, sweetheart. I'll only carry you until Pez leaves you alone."

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom