About myself

Mahmoud Altayeb

Chirping
Feb 19, 2021
Hey guys I am looking forward to understand how to raise my chickens since they are not having eggs often and they don't sit over them too, but once in a while. It all started when my fathers friend son gave me a hen and a rooster and then the chicken l'Aude 14 eggs 8 hatched and five survived 3 roosters and two hens. Roosters began to fight and it was all blooody then we kept one and gave another to my uncle and another to my fathers friend and so now I am left with 3 hens and a rooster after one of the 2nd generation hens was full and fat and laid 4 eggs all hatched 2 roosters 2 hens one rooster died from some horrible incident.... then the same hen laid 3 eggs they all hatched only one survived a rooster. The three roosters fought we kept one and are the other 2 the same hen laid another 3 eggs they all hatched 1 rooster 2 .
Today I have 2 roosters and 7 chickens and four little chicks 🐥 which hatched 3 days now. Of the 6 other hens (one of them is considered a mother to the 4 chicks) 2are incubating and there are another three nests.
I found this website while I was searching for how long does a chicken incubates.
I also like planting gardening I also used to have a bunch of other animals but they don't last😢

1613754235498.png

Back
Top Bottom