Not open for further replies.
Pics

CaliFarmsAR

Free Ranging
5 Years
Apr 26, 2019
Arkansas
Hey y’all, I need help.

We have a neighbor who used to have a few dogs. They bred them a lot and it was just a puppy mill to make money, they also didn’t let the mom dog have her puppies.
Well, this year the mom dog (looked like a herding dog mix) died, she was ALWAYS chained to a tree, no water or food in sight. She lost a TON of weight and was nothing but bones and they still bred her, I believe she was pregnant when she passed away… I saw her dead by the tree (a sickening sight).

One of the first litters of puppies that were born, they kept one, his dad was a Rottweiler. Well, after his mom died, they now have him chained to the tree where she once was, I want to cry every time I drive by and see him, he is now nothing but bones, instead of a big and handsome pup. He also has a bad hip, I don’t know if he has hip problems or they hurt him, he didn’t have it before. Also, I estimate his age around 2-3. What can I do?? I don’t want him to die like his mum, and I told him I’ll to everything I can to save him. Please help me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom