ACF Rescue Pictures

AnimalsComeFirst

Songster
8 Years
Jun 6, 2011
Hugging a Chicken
All has been quiet here at ACF, though tomorrow we will be adopting 2 new birds, who both look like Minnie Gloria's. (For those that don't know Gloria, she was a barred rock with a leg problem and a laughable stink eye) They are Cucko Marans, one has a limp (remind you of someone?) and one is half-blind. I will be posting pictures of them soon!

Penny's eye has turned a dark, misty green and seems to have a white dot in the middle... she looks at everything with this eye, but she can't see out of it.

Sleeping is a hobby for a old lady like her. :)

Her purple butt is wearing off, hopefully these 2 new birds will get along with her so she doesn't have to be seperated from the other birds who are pecking on her.

Lucy and Nellie are well, though after the recent hawk attack they dare not leave the yard or even their pen.

Lucy is now a year old.

Nellie is 2 years old...

And has taken on Gloria's role of flock leader and stink eye queen!

Trixie is well and happy, she has been keeping Penny company for a few hours a day. :)

Luna has been great, barking when she hears crows/hawks and chasing away any squirrel that dares go near the chicken feed bowl. ;)

Aww, sweet Penny. I love the photo of her sleeping. I hope the introduction of the new chickens goes well.

Nellie has an impressive stink eye, even if no one can quite reach Gloria-caliber stink eye.

The whole gang looks adorable.

I just love that little rabbit!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom