Adopt and Egg....... Shipped egg Hatch-a-long 2023

Pics
lockdown tomorrow. hoping when I candle I don't find anymore quitters. this has been one of my worst hatches since I found my good seller. :( And no don't blame her at all or the PO think 1 breed had just started up laying again so thinking the roo hadn't gotten his job done yet so those eggs weren't fertilized that was 4 eggs. then not sure on the single egg of 1 breed but that hen stopped laying/ went on break shortly after I got the egg so maybe she was gearing up to stop so again wasn't accepting the roo so not fertilized. Then the random not fertilized and so far 2 quitters. :(

got 18 eggs and down to 9 from my shipped eggs. Which is still good for shipped but that technically isn't even my "hatching %" since you don't count ones not fertilized. So 11 were fertilized now to see how many hatch.

1.- Black Golden Blue Brahma farmgirl283420
2.- Black Golden Blue Brahma -- Chicken Poppy yes
3. - Black Golden Blue Brahma yes backyard Divas
4. - Lavender Brahma chickengirl2671 yes
6. - Lavender Brahma yes -- Mochalatte
11. - Lavender Brahma -- notasilkie Yes
14. - BYM (blue egg) Yes -- farmgirl283420
15. - Black Golden Blue Brahma -- Ilovemychicks08 Yes
16. - EE (greenish egg) Yes-- David Reaves
17- mystery blue egg--- Quitter
18. - Mystery Blue egg -- Quitter

My eggs
1 - yes--- iluveggers
2 - yes. --- farmgirl283420
3 - yes -- ilovemychicks08
4 - yes --- notasilkie
6 - yes --- chickengirl2671
7 - yes --- mochalatte

@Chicken poppy, @MochaLatte , @notasilkie , @Ilovemychicks08 , @Iluveggers @Farmgirl283420 @Chickengirl2671 @DavidReaves @Backyard Divas
Is egg #1 dead it doesn't say yes? 😔

Cmon little eggs, get hatching! 🤞🤞🤞🤞

Are you ordering some more of the breeds you want?
well 1 of them. The other ones went on strike. :( But I have more Lavender orpington eggs coming, a couple more lavender brahma. Then not sure if it will be mystery/surprise colored eggs (I changed it the other day but haven't heard from her if she could do it or not......) or Mauve Orpington (a color she is working on so not a real color but when I got a pic it isn't what I was thinking).

They are all in lockdown. Air cells looked good. Couldn't see movement since it was still light out but everything looked great and full.

Divided them up in. Lavender Brahma. The black golden laced blue Brahma, then EE and BYM with my splash eggs,. Then the ones I think are Martinis are alone.
Yay! Almost to hatch!

Back
Top Bottom