ADOR1 Automatic Coop Door?

Finally got to the point where I could install the door on the coop yesterday, working like a charm. I need to play around with the programming and set the "last call" feature, the instructions seem a bit vague but it might make more sense once I start messing with it.

Can someone help me? I need to cut my pop door tomorrow and I'd like to just cut it once. I ordered my door just on Friday so I don't have it yet to use as a template to cut.

Their website says 13" high by 10.5" wide. Is that the exact size I should cut my opening?

Can someone help me? I need to cut my pop door tomorrow and I'd like to just cut it once. I ordered my door just on Friday so I don't have it yet to use as a template to cut.

Their website says 13" high by 10.5" wide. Is that the exact size I should cut my opening?

Hi SW ! I cut mine according to the dimensions and it fit great when the door finally arrived :)

It's been a week and I have still not heard back from Rod, yet. I wasn't too concerned because the door seemed to be working again, but today the problems started again...not just on opening, but on closing as well. It only closed about 2 inches tonight. I had to go in and press the button for it to go all the way down...which it did like normal. I don't think it is the temperature affecting the metal as discussed earlier since it was rather warm today. I am hoping it is just going to be an adjustment. I wrote to Rod again and left a voice mail. I'll let you know what he says when I hear from him.

It's been a week and I have still not heard back from Rod, yet. I wasn't too concerned because the door seemed to be working again, but today the problems started again...not just on opening, but on closing as well. It only closed about 2 inches tonight. I had to go in and press the button for it to go all the way down...which it did like normal. I don't think it is the temperature affecting the metal as discussed earlier since it was rather warm today. I am hoping it is just going to be an adjustment. I wrote to Rod again and left a voice mail. I'll let you know what he says when I hear from him.

Hi Moon... A couple weeks ago I was trying to reach him too and he was about a week getting back to me. He apologized and said he had been real busy so I'm betting that's what is happening this time around. He said if you send him an email and use the subject line of "EXPEDITE" than this helps him pick out priority emails. Good luck and keep us posted.

Back
Top Bottom